Rolanalon
What's New?

Anyone have any experience with Mast?

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Thanks everybody!

I'm getting more pumped as I get ready for this cycle Lol I think I will do a private log this time unless there are people interested in a female mast log? I've logged mk-2866 and var so far for my own experience/place to record everything.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Thanks everybody!

I'm getting more pumped as I get ready for this cycle Lol I think I will do a private log this time unless there are people interested in a female mast log? I've logged mk-2866 and var so far for my own experience/place to record everything.

------
Many folk don't know this but TT is the hormonal DOC for females with SD not E2. That's not to suggest E/2 is not important but for a variety of other metabolic reasons.

Consequently I've used Var for female SD when "TT is not effective" and I'd like to know how you fare with Masteron for the same reason, if you don't mind.

Regs
Jim

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Thanks everybody!

I'd like to see it. Your logs a fkn awesome for details and genuinely interesting just in general.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I'd like to see it. Your logs a fkn awesome for details and genuinely interesting just in general.

Heh thank you! Alright I'll definitely keep a log on here then when I start :) I'm planning September 13th to be the first day of my cycle

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic