Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anyone have advice about gear encapsulating post injection?

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Hey guys,
From time to time, after I pin gear (always 2cc or less) it will sort of encapsulate within my muscle. Basically creating a balloon within my muscle for several weeks.I currently have a nice lump in my right bicep. Now my gear is gtg (well it is not like it happens every time), I always use clean pins and follow protocol, plus I use a 1" pin.
I just don't know why or how to prevent this.

Any thoughts?

Hawk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Never had that happen before so I have nothing for you, sorry

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
is it brewed with EO?? could also be a reaction to the oil...i cant use brewed in GSO...gives me big knots and pain like prop.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I've had that happen as well lately with my left bicep, I'm guessing after several injects even what little ba that is in the mix it starts to increase scartissue and stuff won't absorb worth a damn. My right quad is so bad from the IP days that I can't inject anything there any more, It just produces a big ass knot and you got to push on the plunger like hell to get it to go in.

Imo

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've seen Get Some recommend this before and it might help in this situation: Fill a mug with boiling water and drop your loaded syringe in it (cap on needle of course) Let it warm the gear up and then pin it. Can't remember what thread I saw this in but hopefully he'll come along and see this or you can ask him...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've had that happen as well lately with my left bicep, I'm guessing after several injects even what little ba that is in the mix it starts to increase scartissue and stuff won't absorb worth a damn. My right quad is so bad from the IP days that I can't inject anything there any more, It just produces a big ass knot and you got to push on the plunger like hell to get it to go in.

Imo

Is that scar tissue something that can be broken up by a brutal deep tissue massage?

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I've heard that injecting too fast or too much for your body can sometimes cause your body to grow a benign cyst.... but I'm not a doctor, nor have I ever played one on TV. To me it just sounds like 2ccs in a bicep is too much.

I had a buddy from a few years ago who was home brewing tren and didn't filter too well..... that whole batch left big purple knots in the guy.... looked like a big easter egg under his skin.
He massaged the crap out of them and got one to pop ( said he felt it release too....eww) and lanced another with a big 18ga..... just from the gear not being 100% clean.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Is that scar tissue something that can be broken up by a brutal deep tissue massage?

They shouldn't even call it a "massage". Deep tissue "massages" are actually torture sessions at private spas that you have to pay an arm and a leg for, and you feel like they're literally going to take an arm or leg home with them. But they certainly work. I get one a year, and I dread going every year, but I'm happy I did for weeks afterwards.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
They shouldn't even call it a "massage". Deep tissue "massages" are actually torture sessions at private spas that you have to pay an arm and a leg for, and you feel like they're literally going to take an arm or leg home with them. But they certainly work. I get one a year, and I dread going every year, but I'm happy I did for weeks afterwards.

Totally worth the cash once per year - Mine is next tuesday and I need it BAD!

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010

Imo

Yeah, it's hard to tell if it's scar tissue/callous or something else. It's clearly not an infection, but the idea of a cyst seams a possibility. I actually, put an empty pin in it and drew out 1cc of oil/blood mix last week. Funny thing is...it was not puss..just clean oil and blood. I had my wife use a rolling pin on it, but nothing.

Hawk

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
My bet is on scar tissue... it's much less porous than regular muscle fibers so I bet you just have some buildup. The question is, when it happens, is it usually in that particular bicep? Or is it just random all over? If it's that spot just avoid it for a month or so...maybe the other bicep too

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic