Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anyone ever use an aromatase inhibitor to raise free test while off cycle?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Wondering if you guy have ever tried to use a product such as aromasin or another aromatase inhibitor to lower the level to test being bound or converted to estrogen to ultimately raise your levels of free T? Seems like this could be a nice boost in between cycles.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Personally, I try to avoid AI's at all cost. They are liver toxic like 17AAs and drastically reduce your estrogen levels. While low estrogen in men may sound like a good thing, this is not the case. The side effects resulting from low estrogen include sore joints/tendons and low sex drive. IMO, those are about the 2 worst side effects you can experience.

Instead of looking to raise your levels of free test, you might want to focus on IGF-1. There are several peptides that will help to naturally raise your IGF-1 levels. They work by raising the level of natural GH in your body which in turn secretes more IGF-1. The 2 that have worked for me are GRF (1-29) and GHRP-2 used in conjunction. Do not expect results that are typical of exogenous HGH or AAS, but you should get good results.

If you are a little more experienced, you coud try IM site injections of IGF-1 LR3 post workout or the next morning. You can certainly gain more muscle this way than by upping your natural free test levels. So, do some research and think about it before you consider using an AI. IMO, it's not something you should consider doing. But, I can't make you do anything....the decision is yours my friend.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Thanks for the input man, from what I understand a low dose of aromasin being a suicidal inhibitor would reduce the amount of aromatase in the body but not have as detrimental effect on ones estrogen as letro for example. Ive been down the low estradiol road before and it pure hell for sure. I had not considered the toxicity of the compound and there you do raise a very good point. I just feel like people put too much emphasis on the total t in the body and forget that free t is what truly matters. I guess if this was feasible it would have already been tried.

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks for the input man, from what I understand a low dose of aromasin being a suicidal inhibitor would reduce the amount of aromatase in the body but have as detrimental effect on ones estrogen as letro for example. Ive been down the low estradiol road before and it pure hell for sure. I had not considered the toxicity of the compound and there you do raise a very good point. I just feel like people put too much emphasis on the total t in the body and forget that free t is what truly matters. I guess if this was feasible it would have already been tried.

I'm sure it's been tried before, but you would hear more about it if it was truely a solid way of going about it. You're right about free test, the other numbers don't really matter. As for Letro, IMO it's strength is GREATLY overstated as far as how quickly it will drop estradiol levels. Arimidex drops my levels much quicker and causes the joint pain and mild depression on the very same day I take it. With Letro the side effects weren't nearly as bad.

Give the peptides some thought.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
the only time you really should consider using an AI like aromasin or adex is if 1) you are gyno prone 2) on a high dose of test or 3) a girl :D .5 EOD is pretty good for keeping sides away and it wont lower your estro so much it hinders gains

always good to have around IMO just in case also..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic