Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Anyone ever see Tony Robbins live?

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
What did you think? I'm going next week.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
6F3C8F4D-8055-44CB-AC4B-C2A3AC6865F3.png

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'd like to see him. He really does seem pretty damn motivating.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have not. however, I have read many of his books and became hooked on his mentor/ former employers books and speeches.
Give some Jim Rohn a shot on youtube or hoopla, it is where Tony got started, REAL TRUTHS to live by.
Congratulations on investing in yourself brother most do nothing after a certain point to improve themselves.

S

Simiyu

Mar 14, 2019
I saw him, pretty interesting guy and tells some nice and useful information. When I was in my house I went all the way to Paris to visit his coaching event and it was worth time and money in my opinion.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Tony is a cyborg, This man can stand up there and keep you motivated for 15 hrs straight and you wont be looking at your watch. You'll be too busy trying to keep up and digest the knowledge He inspires the entire time. He is not a motivational speaker in the traditional sense, more of a life coach.

I'm not a kid that blindly listens to what anybody says, but he backs his shit up with real world experiences and scientific facts.

If you sign up for any of his seminars and don't like it after the 1st day, he'll refund you the money. Trust me, you wont want a refund.

I'm not saying that because I just got back and I'm hyped. As a matter of fact I'm being quiet about it to my family and friends. I'll let them give me feedback down the road.

Seeing him live is different than reading the books or listening to the audio books and I would suggest doing it sooner than later because his vocal cords are getting fucked up after all these years. He spoke all day on Day1 and Day3 but not the other days (doctors orders)

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Never seen him but an old friend had an audio set of his and there were some amazing and useful things in just the little I heard.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic