Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Anyone ever get sick from caber?

F

Flexed23

MuscleHead
Apr 4, 2014
I have received the same emails from AAP and I see now they are a sponsor here. How is this safe for this board??? Using a busted sources name in unsolicited emails should be a reg flag to deny them sponsorship....am I wrong?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Research chems... Made my "rats" sick... ;-p

Gotcha, thanks.

So, just wanted to share. I was at the Doc's on Wed and had a steroid shot in to my bicep and shoulder. I also started Mobic. My wife texted the doc to ask him about my hiccups, and he said he has actually heard of a few guys experiencing hiccups post injection, but he has no idea why.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
ALL of the side effects you mentioned have been reported with Gaber use, although their frequency and severity are directly proportional to the dosage.

On average the most common side effects are

GI : including vomiting, constipation and abdominal cramps

Neuro; Headache is noted in as many as 30%, visual alterations and hiccups

CV: Dizziness, palpitations

Since there are few conditions such as Parkinson's, or Pituitary adenoma which warrants the use of dopamine agonists, I query WHY some BB choose to use a drug which alters CNS neurotransmission.

Oh yea I've heard how these DA's combat the altered libido from a variety of PEDs.

However the fact is ONLY ONE CLINICAL STUDY has been performed to date in humans. The study was poorly controlled and limited in size to warrant the conclusion as cited by the authors "Gaber is effective in patients with anorgasmioa"!

Unfortunately many "bro scientists" Parrot what they have heard or read elsewhere, often citing this very study to support their opinion and extrapolate further by lamenting Gaber is effective for "many forms of sexual dysfunction"

Another reason some BB have elected to use Gaber is to lower "an elevated Prolactin level because of progesterogenic AAS". The genesis of this nonsense is/was apparently derived by combining research from several studies on pregnant patients, whom develop elevated prolactin and progesterone as a means to an ends, lactation.

References have also included patients with Prolactinomas, believing the mechanism responsible was as simplistic as "enhanced Progesterone receptor" stimulation rather than a deranged CNS milieu.

Others vainly cling to the well established data, that because the MOA of 19nor AAS is mediated via the progesterone receptor, they MUST also raise serum Progesterone / Prolactin levels, NOT!

There simply is no data which supports this broism, in spite of data (what little there is) to the contrary, which suggests 19nor AAS are more likely to LOWER Progesterone levels!

The bottom line, there is no evidence which supports the "labeled" or "off labeled" use of dopamine agonists (Bromocryptine, Gabergoline) as PED's or as a means of combating the complications of PEDs.

Regs
jim

Last edited:
F

Flexed23

MuscleHead
Apr 4, 2014
ALL of the side effects you mentioned have been reported with Gaber use, although their frequency and severity are directly proportional to the dosage.

On average the most common side effects are

GI : including vomiting, constipation and abdominal cramps

Neuro; Headache is noted in as many as 30%, visual alterations and hiccups

CV: Dizziness, palpitations

Since there are few conditions such as Parkinson's, or Pituitary adenoma which warrants the use of dopamine agonists, I query WHY some BB choose to use a drug which alters CNS neurotransmission.

Oh yea I've heard how these DA's combat the altered libido from a variety of PEDs.

However the fact is ONLY ONE CLINICAL STUDY has been performed to date in humans. The study was poorly controlled and limited in size to warrant the conclusion as cited by the authors "Gaber is effective in patients with anorgasmioa"!

Unfortunately many "bro scientists" Parrot what they have heard or read elsewhere, often citing this very study to support their opinion and extrapolate further by lamenting Gaber is effective for "many forms of sexual dysfunction"

Another reason some BB have elected to use Gaber is to lower "an elevated Prolactin level because of progesterogenic AAS". The genesis of this nonsense is/was apparently derived by combining research from several studies on pregnant patients, whom develop elevated prolactin and progesterone as a means to an ends, lactation.

References have also included patients with Prolactinomas, believing the mechanism responsible was as simplistic as "enhanced Progesterone receptor" stimulation rather than a deranged CNS milieu.

Others vainly cling to the well established data, that because the MOA of 19nor AAS is mediated via the progesterone receptor, they MUST also raise serum Progesterone / Prolactin levels, NOT!

There simply is no data which supports this broism, in spite of data (what little there is) to the contrary, which suggests 19nor AAS are more likely to LOWER Progesterone levels!

The bottom line, there is no evidence which supports the "labeled" or "off labeled" use of dopamine agonists (Bromocryptine, Gabergoline) as PED's or as a means of combating the complications of PEDs.

Regs
jim

Great info Dr. Jim! So you do not recommend the use of Caber?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Great info Dr. Jim! So you do not recommend the use of Caber?

As treatment for 19-Nor AAS complications? Heck no! If you suffer from gynecomastia while using these AAS the problem is invariably E-2 mediated and best treated with a SEEM!

Regs
Jim

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
As treatment for 19-Nor AAS complications? Heck no! If you suffer from gynecomastia while using these AAS the problem is invariably E-2 mediated and best treated with a SEEM!

Regs
Jim

What's up buddy! SERM for your typo.

Also, why the hell would you want to run a drug that supresses IGF-1/HGH secretion.

I would like to add most all situations can be managed with an AI. As the Doc suggest a SERM should be used if it gets to that nasty point.

mands

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
What's up buddy! SERM for your typo.

Also, why the hell would you want to run a drug that supresses IGF-1/HGH secretion.

I would like to add most all situations can be managed with an AI. As the Doc suggest a SERM should be used if it gets to that nasty point.

mands

Thanks for catching the typo mate and I agree with your post entirely.

Best
Jim

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
i've used there TB500 before, would not recommend buying anything from them until they come and prove there products are legit. there Tb500 made me eat voraciously similar to my pharma grade GHRP6, but it kind of induced sickness. I felt totally crap. when compared to using sten labs tb500 i used before it felt 100% legit, then when i tried theres on sale it gave me weird sides like sickness kinda and it felt like GHRP6 on steroids... inb4 a appetite booster injection or something... Id recommend not buying until people come out and give reviews imo...they also changed there websites Name from Allamericanpeptides.com To Allamericanpeptide.com weird huh? and the MD emails are completely wack... Seems like a guy in his basement selling bunk toxins/bs to make a fortune! DO NOT BUY

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic