Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Anyone ever get sick from caber?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Every caber I have taken via research company has given me a woody, a headache and made me feel like crap. I dosed every three days and could tell each day I took a pill.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I was doing some research on Caber today, and I came across some interesting info. Caber, in higher doses, CAN cause nausea and vomiting. Because caber is handled in such tiny doses, I wonder what the likelihood there is for dosing mistakes and how quickly you will react to small mistakes.

Very interesting as 1st time I was DEATHLY ill! Second time, sick, only committed once with severally dry heaves. No appetite all day. So #2 maybe less doses than 1st cap?? Idk. #3 is in trash. Never ordering from them again! Figured the "not for human consumption" was a way around big- pharma! Good for them. But don't f}{^?us!

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
These caps in question are Prami...see below for MJR response .

post_old.gif
05-18-2014, 04:58 PM
The Boss
user_online.gif

Board Sponsor

icon1.gif
Letter From The Boss

First of all, I want to thank all my loyal customers! The last 6 months have been great. Most know that we had a mixup on labeling of some Prami caps a month ago. We have replaced 95% of the products. There are some from other boards that are still trying to reverse scam me but Im done with that. A few months ago we swithched to a new supplier who is amazing. Awesome product and willing to supply purity tests on every product. We are to a point that if there is a customer who has been running our product for two months and decide to complain to try and get free replacements, thats not going to fly anymore. We know our product is to spec.

When we had the mislabeled Prami, some was sent to be tested. Well, guess what? it came back prami. This was the mixup that we fixed. We have sent a sample of caber to be tested. We have had amazing feedback on the caber since we opened. Most people do not realize but the price of Caber is $3500 a gram! That is the best price around and that is from my supplier. That being said, if you are finding caber in liquid for under $50 for a 30ml bottle of .5mg, it is either fake or way underdosed. You only get 66 bottles per gram of 30ml. That is only $3200. The source is not going to lose money on the product. If you find caber caps under $70 for 40 .5mg caps then you are also getting ripped off. You can only get 2000 caps out of a gram of caber. That puts it at $3300 total made on the gram. Source also losing money. I was fortunate enough to come across 100grams of the powder, that is why i was selling so cheap. When test results come back, price is going up quite a bit. We are going to be testing the caber of the other sources as well as I see they are just about giving it away this weekend! The liquid had been proven to not last any longer than 30 days from the day it was made anyhow. Once our liquid is gone, we will not sell it anymore for this reason. Once again, thank you to my people on outlaw. This has always been my home board!
smile.gif

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Ok, maybe I'm just paranoid, but two days ago I started Caber, and now I have had hiccups for going on 7 hours. It was supposed to be pharm grade. Came in the original box, sealed name brand bottle etc. Tabs are scored and marked as well and look legit, but i am just paranoid after reading this thread and now I cna't get rid of these!!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I just bought some from AAP.....let's see what happens. If I get sick I will post up.......and have them tested.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Ok, maybe I'm just paranoid, but two days ago I started Caber, and now I have had hiccups for going on 7 hours. It was supposed to be pharm grade. Came in the original box, sealed name brand bottle etc. Tabs are scored and marked as well and look legit, but i am just paranoid after reading this thread and now I cna't get rid of these!!

Idk. But uncontrollable prolonged hiccups where 1st sign. Then anxiousness which is nausea developing , then puking all day!! So idk Bro?? All seems like a mistake on the mislabeling.. Keep us posted!

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Well I talked to a rep from AAP said that would make it right. I asked for either adex or letro caps whichever was closest in $... I'll let y'all know if they keep their word. So sounds like good customer service... I'll repost wen I get & on quality as I can tell.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
What was the packaging you got them in? Were they generic bottles or were they supposed to be pharm grade? (Don't disclose packing methods if it were shipped, just the drug info box and bottle)

Last edited:
Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Idk, it's an all American company that sells peptides. They have caps too. "Picked up where MP left off".... Lol.

Be very careful with companies that send any unsolicited email saying anything about MP. Maybe just my opinion, but how did they get your email? We know LE confiscated MP's computers and stuff and could potentially have an email list of previous customers. After MP went down, Lots of unsolicited emails that looked like fishing emails went around. Saying shit like, you used to use one of our other companies and stuff. Just be careful. I would never order from someone who solicited me. That's not the way this stuff works and it will get you in a shitton of trouble. my .02

p.s. Caps are not re-searchable. really need to be careful with caps from a "research company"

Last edited:
Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
What was the packaging you got them in? Were they generic bottles or were they supposed to be pharm grade? (Don't disclose packing methods if it were shipped, just the drug info box and bottle)

Research chems... Made my "rats" sick... ;-p

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Be very careful with companies that send any unsolicited email saying anything about MP. Maybe just my opinion, but how did they get your email? We know LE confiscated MP's computers and stuff and could potentially have an email list of previous customers. After MP went down, Lots of unsolicited emails that looked like fishing emails went around. Saying shit like, you used to use one of our other companies and stuff. Just be careful. I would never order from someone who solicited me. That's not the way this stuff works and it will get you in a shitton of trouble. my .02

p.s. Caps are not re-searchable. really need to be careful with caps from a "research company"

Good advice. I did order from them 1st. They only had liquid 1st time. Got some Letro was all good. Then I got emails iaftervthe order advertising "picking up where MP?left off" and then had caps?... Also noticed oddly enough that they longer carry the liquids?..

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Good advice. I did order from them 1st. They only had liquid 1st time. Got some Letro was all good. Then I got emails iaftervthe order advertising "picking up where MP?left off" and then had caps?... Also noticed oddly enough that they longer carry the liquids?..

Well I said what I did because I've never ordered from them, never even heard of them and they solicited me at my secure email with that same tag line, "picking up where MP left off". this is the same one i used with MP a long time ago. I feel confident that I have no worries in that, but I feel like if I ordered from them and it was a sting, they could connect me back with MP too. I just like to play safe and hope everyone else does as well. Besides, How is that even an attractive offer, MP sucked at best and then was busted. Why would you use their name in a solicitation email. Just too fishy for me bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic