Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Anyone ever get sick from caber?

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Got sub caber from AAP. .5mg capsules. I too v2x's. Both times started with uncontrollable hiccups? Then nausea & vomiting. 1st time I figured stomach virus. Then dropped a cap on sat & the hiccups vegan again! This time I want nearly as I'll. still lost. 2 says ea time from not eating all say & needing a day to recuperate! REALLY PISSED that it ****ed up my Memorial Day weekend!
So.... Anyone else had a bad experience with caber? Or bad exp w/ aap? Being aap is a sponsor, in sure I won't hear anything about them...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Never from caber but I used to sometimes when I ran bromo.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
There were some caber caps floating around that were found to be Prami and making people sick...are they blue and white caps?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
only prami.... made me feel very sick and "drop to the floor" sleepy

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
The pharma-grade Caber that I take never makes me ill. As a matter of fact it boosts my stamina and strength!

Who did you buy these from? A sponsor? Here?

Maybe the Mods can chime in and give their opinion on this sponsor.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
There were some caber caps floating around that were found to be Prami and making people sick...are they blue and white caps?

Yep... Blue & white from AAP?! Thought they where legit. Not my 1st buy?!... Idk? Don't wanna "blame the source", if I had a reaction to the compound or something....

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
The pharma-grade Caber that I take never makes me ill. As a matter of fact it boosts my stamina and strength!

Who did you buy these from? A sponsor? Here?

Maybe the Mods can chime in and give their opinion on this sponsor.

Idk, it's an all American company that sells peptides. They have caps too. "Picked up where MP left off".... Lol.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
only prami.... made me feel very sick and "drop to the floor" sleepy

Is prami an anti prolactin drug?? Never heard of it... Wondering if I got slipped a cheap imitation?....

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Wat is the recommended dose of starting caber? Was about to start mine this week, then realized I couldn't remember dosing! I have pharm grade. I don't like to jack around too much with these types of drugs.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Yep... Blue & white from AAP?! Thought they where legit. Not my 1st buy?!... Idk? Don't wanna "blame the source", if I had a reaction to the compound or something....

The caps in question are from Madison James...they were making people sick on another forum.

Then someone tested these Caber caps and they were in fact Prami and nolvadex.

So Madison James came on record and said they had a " mix up " at factory and someone had put Prami in the Caber caps by mistake!!!!!!

So I assume this company you got them from is connected to MJR or resells their stuff.

Reactions: SJA
Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Ahhh, I'm not that in the know, but may explain a lot. Especially since they were cheap as hell!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic