Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Anyone ever been scoped

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
OK, but isn't diverticulitis when shit gets stuck in diverticulum in your intestine and creates problems? So antibiotics would be "just what the doctor ordered," so to speak for that. But, if you have diverticulosis, the condition of having those little diverticulum sacs, you'll still have those even after antibiotics have helped your 1st flare-up, and it may recur?

Not trying to sound argumentative, nor trying to rain on OP's parade, just trying to learn. Can't this be chronic?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Iphone 5 or 6?

6+ of course.
My doc got the latest in tech.

OK, but isn't diverticulitis when shit gets stuck in diverticulum in your intestine and creates problems? So antibiotics would be "just what the doctor ordered," so to speak for that. But, if you have diverticulitis, the condition of having those little diverticulum sacs, you'll still have those even after antibiotics have helped your 1st flare-up, and it may recur?

Not trying to sound argumentative, nor trying to rain on OP's parade, just trying to learn. Can't this be chronic?

Its pretty much an inflammation of the sacs.
They gave 2 different antibiotics.
If you get it, its a good chance for it to come back.it can be chronic.
So you are pretty much right.

When I got it, they diagnosed it pretty fast.
Gave me a catscan some blood work and I was out of there pretty fast with a prescription for antibiotics.
Not sure why the doc didnt order that first.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
They gave the antibiotics to me the first time, 15 years go. This time around they want to go in there and check to see what it is, cause Im over 40. At this point while waiting for the scopes, the pain has subsided. I feel good as new. Then the doc assistant calls me this morning, the doc had an emergency and has left the country for 3 weeks. So now I have to find another doctor to do the scoping. What a pain in the ass. Next Friday Im doing a gall balder ultrasound too.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
lmao, did you intend "what a pain in the ass" as I read it, or do I just have a one crack mind? Sounds like you have been diagnosed as a cash cow, the doc's 3 weeks will be spent in Europe shopping Rolls, Maybach, and several Italian sports cars. When he has a firmer idea of prices, he will order a brain scan on you too, count on it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I had that done recently.
Its pretty much a 2x4" with an Iphone at the end.

MK wouldn't even feel that shit. His doc put on a wetsuit and did a visual but the strangest shit was he kept both hands on MK's shoulders during the entire procedure then he wanted to cuddle? Is that standard protocol? .

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
MK wouldn't even feel that shit. His doc put on a wetsuit and did a visual but the strangest shit was he kept both hands on MK's shoulders during the entire procedure then he wanted to cuddle? Is that standard protocol? .

Not sure if it standard procedure but I loved it :)

Where have you been you fucking fuck?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Never had one...My father did when being checked for polyps..He didn't complain, so I assume it probably isn't anything to fret over, friend!... I wish you the best and hope I don't need such...Old age/aging is a mother!!!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Not sure if it standard procedure but I loved it :)

Where have you been you fucking fuck?
Lol, damn Brits and there buggery!!!

Business has been eating me up Brother, time I get home I'm out. Getting old as fuk and fat as hell. You know you're getting old when you're in bed at 9 and eat dinner at 4 ;)

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Gman is a fan of Brits with bad teeth and everyone knows your mom doesnt serve dinner until after 8pm.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic