Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anyone ever been scoped

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ok, so I have been having some stomach issues, and last week I got this weird pain in my left side, between my rib cage and hip bones. It got pretty bad, and I had to take Vicodin for the pain while I was waiting to see the doctors. So yesterday I go see the doctors, and she said I most likely have ulcers in my stomach and my have
diverticulitis. She want me to gets scoped from both ends.... um what the fuck, they want to violate me lol....

So has anyone had this procedure done, is there anything I should worry about, getting scoped. ? I think both conditions can be fixed with meds.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I've been scoped from up top, wasn't the end of the world.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Scopes involve the same risks as "major" surgery using scalpels and chainsaws, just with different specifics and degrees. Risk #1 is that the scope itself might nick something it shouldn't. Risk #2 is that some degree of anesthesia is involved, from just a sedative to something more heavy. You don't wanna do it withOUT happy drugs, but any risks can come more from the body's reaction to them than to the surgery/procedure itself. Any doctor who did not used to sell cars on commission should discuss the risk - reward expectations from the procedure and the drugs with you, and maybe factor your wishes into the choice of how much anesthesia.

Google will take you to webmd and similar sites for laymen that can do a better job than I just did.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I,m getting a camera pot up my pecker and a stint removed next week in the dr office hows that for fun?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You guys are into some fvcked up shit, lol......

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
so meeting my DR at the Fat cobra adult book store is a red flag?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
so meeting my DR at the Fat cobra adult book store is a red flag?

Shit, god knows I HATE to credit GK with anything, and I may already have shared these some months ago here or even on that board he should stay at , butt:

1) guy is nervous about his 1st prostate exam, getting ready, asks the doc "where should I put my pants," the voice behind him says "oh just put them over there, next to mine."

2) another 1st timer, another office, this guy is midway thru the exam, says "ya know this isn't as bad as I thought it would be, btw, are you finding anything I should know about?" Voice behind him says "ya know, that's a great question, you should ask the doctor when he gets here."

sorry . . . . . . I'm easily amused.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I,m getting a camera pot up my pecker and a stint removed next week in the dr office hows that for fun?

I had that done recently.
Its pretty much a 2x4" with an Iphone at the end.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ok, so I have been having some stomach issues, and last week I got this weird pain in my left side, between my rib cage and hip bones. It got pretty bad, and I had to take Vicodin for the pain while I was waiting to see the doctors. So yesterday I go see the doctors, and she said I most likely have ulcers in my stomach and my have
diverticulitis. She want me to gets scoped from both ends.... um what the fuck, they want to violate me lol....

So has anyone had this procedure done, is there anything I should worry about, getting scoped. ? I think both conditions can be fixed with meds.

Diverticulitis was super painful for me. That shit hurt like a mofo.
I couldnt even get out the damn chair without thinking I was dying.
Got some pretty strong pain killers that helped but not for long. Was eating them like candy.
They gave me 2 different antibiotics and it got much better in a week and I think it was totally gone in 2 weeks or something like that.

Good luck.
You will probably survive this :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic