Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anyone else on TRT?

P

PGHRam

Mar 16, 2011
Anyone else on TRT here? I'd like to hear your story and what you are on.
Been on for about a year and a half now.
I'm on 200mg Cyp / week, .5mg adex 3x / week, HCG 2x / week.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hello PGHRam, welcome to TID.

I'm on TRT, and have been for over the last 4 years. Started right before I turned 40, and my bloodwork indicated my free test was low. Started on test cyp at 200mg/wk with HCG 2x/wk with a-dex as needed, and have been on ever since.

Now I tend to blast and cruise. Always have test in the background, with the HCG (now at 1x/wk, since I don't need the second shot), and a-dex as needed. About a year and a half ago, I switched over to test prop using a transdermal carrier to give it a try. I like it. Still run the HCG.

Presently, I'm on a cutter, with test prop, tren ace and mast, pinning EOD, along with a good diet. Am dropping the BF while keeping the lean mass. Am at about 10%BF right now, at 216.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I plan on just cruising @ 200mg a week of prop.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I plan on just cruising @ 200mg a week of prop.

TRT is not for fun. it is bc your body is incapable of producing your natural hormone. you really want to pin at least 1X per week for the rest of your life STARTING at 21? Think about it, you miss a week and you are depressed, suicidal, and your dick dont work.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
On almost the full gambit of HRT:

200mg/wk TCyp
12.5mg/EOD Asin
250IU/2x week HCG
3gr Armour Thyroid
5mg/4x a day Hydrocortisone
7500mcg compounded B-12 per week
Various vitamin and mineral supplements

All Dr. Rx'd except the Asin. He gives me a script for Adex. Been on for 3-1/2 years after my Test was measured in the low 200's and then upper 100's.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
TRT is not for fun. it is bc your body is incapable of producing your natural hormone. you really want to pin at least 1X per week for the rest of your life STARTING at 21? Think about it, you miss a week and you are depressed, suicidal, and your dick dont work.

Why these guys are even using aas at 21, outside of professional reasons, is beyond me.
95% of them never even hit their natural potential and are setting themselves of for misery later in life.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Well then dont forget :)

testosterone= fountain of youth, one day our levels are gonna drop. so fuck it lol.

P

PGHRam

Mar 16, 2011
you miss a week and you are depressed, suicidal, and your dick dont work.

That's a little over the top. I've missed a week due to traveling and I was fine.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Well then dont forget :)

testosterone= fountain of youth, one day our levels are gonna drop. so fuck it lol.

I am just curious. you went to the doc to get blood work and it showed 900ish on your test levels which is above normal. now a short time later you are going to get off everything so your level drops to nill so you can get a script and you dont think your health insurance company or doctor are going to look at this and your size and be like OK kid, sure you need TRT at 21 with your silly "lean" body?

P

PGHRam

Mar 16, 2011
I started getting tested at the age of 34. My testosterone levels were in the low 300s. The only thing I ever did in the past was 1 bottle of adro back in the day when popular. Never touched any real gear. Not sure if that's what messed me up or what. My LH and FSH were off the charts low. Had a scan of the pituitary that came back normal. So far I've tried cyp, deca, var, winny, adex, and hcg. Not all at the same time though.

Last edited by a moderator:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I am just curious. you went to the doc to get blood work and it showed 900ish on your test levels which is above normal. now a short time later you are going to get off everything so your level drops to nill so you can get a script and you dont think your health insurance company or doctor are going to look at this and your size and be like OK kid, sure you need TRT at 21 with your silly "lean" body?

I agree that going on full time at a young age without a medical reason isn't a good idea. Not only that, but if you wanted to pin just 1x/wk you don't want to run prop, you want to run one of the longer esters.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Lol... its very easy to get stuff these days. Remember that.

I can get bottles of pharmacy grade test as much as i want. So it wouldnt be a problem.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic