Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anyone Doing The Paleo Diet?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I was searching for treatments for asthma and found an article where a guy changed to the Paleo diet and made a couple supplement changes and his asthma improved. Also general health.

I wanna give it a try, but my concern is: how will it effect performance, strength, size and explosiveness in the gym?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I enjoy my carbs way too much to follow a dogmatic diet approach that isn't any better than any other type of diet.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Turbo---I am 99% paleo and 1% whiskey.

You absolutely can and should rock carbs while paleo, common misconception that you cannot---I down sweet potatoes like there's no tomorrow.

PM me if you'd like to discuss more, won't bore everyone on here.

ironhardempress

ironhardempress

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2016
i was paleo for a long time, but i needed more carbs, not just veggies and sweet potatoes. EVeryone is different, experiment with your body.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Turbo---I am 99% paleo and 1% whiskey.

You absolutely can and should rock carbs while paleo, common misconception that you cannot---I down sweet potatoes like there's no tomorrow.

PM me if you'd like to discuss more, won't bore everyone on here.

I want to hear more about the 1% whiskey...

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Whiskey. I love that shit.
In coffee, over stones, in...a glass....

Can't be cheap and minimal mixing.

Favorite right now is Blanton's but willing to take suggestions.

I heard it's like totes paleo....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I was searching for treatments for asthma and found an article where a guy changed to the Paleo diet and made a couple supplement changes and his asthma improved. Also general health.

I wanna give it a try, but my concern is: how will it effect performance, strength, size and explosiveness in the gym?

One guy turbs. Not a very good sample size. Say a new drug was created for asthma. They run a clinical trial on one guy. Would you take it?

Perhaps it doesn't carry the level of risk cause it's just food, but you get my point? Not a valid claim.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic