Kiddorism
What's New?

Anyone cut meat out?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Taking this class for discount on my Health Insurance, figured I would copy and paste for you @JackD

I wish all I had to do was take a freaking class for a discount!!

I have my biometric screening in 2 week which is the only way I can get a discount on my health plan. The discounts are huge if you meet all the criteria. And if you don’t meet the criteria the company charges you stupid $$$ then for the Health plan

S

schuyler

May 31, 2018
look for a few good books eat plenty of pasta and supplement the plant protein it's the latest craze ON has the best I wouldn't cut out dairy you'll go nuts

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I did no meat for a month; good way to jump start the system. Vega has a good line of vegetarian proteins and aminos. Soy won't kill you for short periods. I'm sure if you ate nothing but soy for a decade, you might have some sides. You can make some damn good tofu dishes.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I seriously tried to remove all meats out of my diet for health reasons and could not do it.
I found Vegan/Vegetarian meals were so friggen complex to make for meal prep over the norm. Let alone I learned I hate tofu no matter how it was made.
I’m listening if anyone knows how to hit macros while meal prepping V style.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Stan Efferding is a big proponent of beef (over chicken and eggs), because of how nutrient dense it is, and how it's easy to digest. I suppose you can get those micronutrients from other sources, but you have to be more aware and affirmative.

IMO, everything in moderation. (Except alcohol, of course. Lots of that...)

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
yikes!! I wouldnt even entertain the thought
Youd have to give up your friday night cock gobbling fest, we know thats not happening.

Best of luck on this. New path JD

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
If we all vote for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, it will help us to cut out meat because her Green New Deal proposal calls for the ridding of cows because their flatulance causes global warming.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I will have sex with AOC if she'll let me eat cows.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
LOL... that whole AOC deal is absolutely stupid.
Update did the 30 days no meat and cut out alcohol too....
Update had grilled chicken and steak and it was delicious!! Along with a drink on Saturday!
While I like meat, I will just cut it back because honestly I’d be missing out on all that smoking going on at LK’s!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic