Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anybody use Ambit energy?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I have a friend who has become affiliated with this company. Its much like amway and uses the same pyramid style. I may get involved however Im not going door to door with it. I may just throw up a website and send traffic to it and see what happens. I have always been intrigued by residual income type ways of making money...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
lol... Does it come with the same introductions Amway's sales reps do to slam others by cornoring a signal person with hundreds of people chanting why amway is so awesome???....lol Run far and fast from that pyramid....lol

Honestly, Never heard of that energy drink. Those are tuff sells because it costs a lot, shipping is usually double, and you don't get that much. They usually have map pricing, and you have to create your own website using there portal. A buddy of mine got involved in a company called agel... agel.com, its cool, but the pyramid ideas are all the same, and the return is not worth the investment. That's why I shut down that online nutrition thing, not worth it.

The best ways to make money are offer a service, such as you are good with websites and coding, that's where the "lots" of extra money will come from. Keep it simple and in the area which you live.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
lol... Does it come with the same introductions Amway's sales reps do to slam others by cornoring a signal person with hundreds of people chanting why amway is so awesome???....lol Run far and fast from that pyramid....lol

Honestly, Never heard of that energy drink. Those are tuff sells because it costs a lot, shipping is usually double, and you don't get that much. They usually have map pricing, and you have to create your own website using there portal. A buddy of mine got involved in a company called agel... agel.com, its cool, but the pyramid ideas are all the same, and the return is not worth the investment. That's why I shut down that online nutrition thing, not worth it.

The best ways to make money are offer a service, such as you are good with websites and coding, that's where the "lots" of extra money will come from. Keep it simple and in the area which you live.

lol... its an alternative energy service to your current power provider.

Last edited by a moderator:
slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Checked it out. They don't have it my area.

Slic.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
There's a pyramid in my area right now that sells bottled water called Evolv that apparently can cure cancer. Yeah, I said it, cure fucking cancer. They even have a study from MD Anderson Medical Center to prove it......except that MD Anderson is suing the shit out of them for misrepresentation. Only way to profit off a pyramid is to start one.....anybody wanna buy some water?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic