Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anybody Else Get Sucked into Get Rich Quick Idea's?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I tried to sell Advocare in highschool, lol....think I made 20 bucks. On the other hand I have a bro who does physique modeling for any/every main stream supp co and numerous other things. He sells Herbalife and banks off of it. Do the supps work? Who the hell knows, but anytime somebody sees his Adonis-lookin ass strutting around they ask what he takes......his reply: Herbalife! Ya I'm a hater, so what.....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Doesn't the new get rich quick scheme have something to do with having a giant ass that is prominently displayed in a sex tape that eventually gets you your own "reality" TV series??? Seems like a scheme to me.

sure, sadly nobody wants to see my hairy ass....

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Doesn't the new get rich quick scheme have something to do with having a giant ass that is prominently displayed in a sex tape that eventually gets you your own "reality" TV series??? Seems like a scheme to me.

Hmmmm there is an idea !!!

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I got suckered into patening my ''rear view mirror'' for practicing posing or for ladies to check their butt before going out. the name of the company was Davidson. I invested almost 3k before I realized it was a scam and I put a stop to it. the guy on the phone was like a pushy used car salesman and had this mafia like tone almost trying to intimidate my young immigrant ass constantly demanding more payment for this paper or that... they were sued by many victims and I'm getting periodic reimbursement for the scam. I'm really embarassed to admit getting scammed, I was 19 and really thought the idea would sell. I hate scammers, they're same as rapers and killers imo.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I used to stay up and watch Dave Del Dado. He was the original real estate get quick rich quick salesman. I never did buy his books or "videos", but I liked how he always had all his trainees out in Hawaii telling everyone how they made 100K with no money down.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
no never. the only thing ive been thinking about is starting a site where id post videos and let users start bullshiat threads about anything. If it becomes popular i guess i would expect to make money from the ads

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic