Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anybody else experience this...

6killer

Dec 5, 2022
Tried TRT /CYP (200ng/dl week) for a couple of months and had to quit for various reasons. I've been off for about 2 years. In Aug of 21 I had some blood work because I was curious as to what my levels were. It came back 373. I figured Id just hit the gym hard and maybe get back to pre TRT of 500. Im 60 I'd be happy with that. In April of this year I had another test done and my levels were 477/41/49 T/F/E Good for me. I tested again 2 mo later and over 500. Im not taking anything or doing anything diff. My last test a couple of weeks ago came back 701/99/34 T/F/E. I'm not bitching, but am little worried because it should be going down not up. (or at least level off at pre TRT numbers)

Ive done a little research on EMF and Voltage gated calcium Chanels in cells. The EMF disrupt the natural control of the voltage gate and the cells become flooded with calcium. These cells are in several organs of the body. (heart, testes and couple others) I don't know if this has anything to do with it but there is a tower close to my house.

If I bring it up to a doc they just shrug their shoulders and say good for you. I can't be the only person experiencing this, I was hoping someone here may have some insight.

Six
No good deed goes unpunished

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nope, not tracking that. However, I could see coming off a TRT and your levels being suppressed for a while then slowly coming back to what you are seeing now. Some people come back in a couple months, some in 6-12 months and some never come back.

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
If your 60 with 700 T level you should be extremely happy...

I may start sleeping with my microwave !

All joking aside I have not heard about the EMF etc.

6killer

Dec 5, 2022
I was thinking more along the lines of strapping my phone to my balls.

Been really moody lately, gonna do another blood test at 6 weeks.

Six

No good deed goes unpunished

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Just throwing this out there but test levels can be different each time depending on testing facility and location doing the testing. Additionally, your activity level can also affect your levels. I wouldn’t put too much thought into jt because you’re at a good level.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Just throwing this out there but test levels can be different each time depending on testing facility and location doing the testing. Additionally, your activity level can also affect your levels. I wouldn’t put too much thought into jt because you’re at a good level.
This.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic