Brian xx
What's New?

any video you want to post and talk about thread

test
Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Oh shit, I would have blown up. Would have been in the chiefs office first thing in the morning.

LOL, just more Christians being fooled to give away their money.
Here's an update to that 11-year-old girl video. But seriously they've dropped the fucking ball on setting that perpetrator up, seeing if he was part of a larger group. How many victims.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Here's an update to that 11-year-old girl video. But seriously they've dropped the fucking ball on setting that perpetrator up, seeing if he was part of a larger group. How many victims.

just more evidence the cops are totally unprepared for their jobs.
But what to expect. If you get a hair cut from a licensed barber that person probably had a few more months education then a cop. Got your teeth cleaned, thats 4 times the education minimum vs the average police officer.

Also, culture eat policy all day long. For decades culture has ran cops not laws and policy, that s why you see so much of this bullshit.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
My wife grew up Southern Baptist. When we first got together we went and saw my cousin get ordained as a Catholic priest. My grandmother asks me if my wife knew what was going on, I said no Grandma she's waiting for them to bring out the snakes
That is hilarious!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic