Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

any video you want to post and talk about thread

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I think I would overthink it because while trying to be respectful I wouldn't be focused 100% on the fight and so now I'm thinking oh did I touch her chest or groin and then your mind just wonders off in 50,000 different directions. Kind of hard to ignore the friction lol. Actually I'm a dumbass, cups can have a secondary use to hide and compress, correct? I was a swimmer I never did any sports that required cups. Being a teenage swimmer had worked very hard to suppress, luckily they were pretty tight so didn't allow much for friction unless directly applied.
Never use a cup in BJJ. Muay Thai with all the leg kicks, it's a must. Had a guy in our camp rupture a testicle once.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Zero, zero, zero do we have an old DS or senior NCO in here. I want read commentary. Besides looking like a rooster pecking for food.

Here's a drill sergeant we will pretend he's talking about this guy's push-ups.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Oh hell no, Dad handled this better than me. I already have a dislike of LE so if they came to my house threatening my 11-year-old daughter with arrest for being a victim of a predator.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Sometimes people need to be told the truth. I have no idea what that tiny little girl in the back was doing trying to spot her.
I could say something but I don't think I'd do any better on a pole.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012

Give it 30 seconds....and keep watching it debatably gets better.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023

Assault, kidnapping, sexual assault, just to name a few. I know people fall into that cult mentality but I swear it'd be easier just to pick somebody off skid row and pay them a couple bucks act like that. In my hometown there is a world-renowned faith place where people come from all around the world to talk in tongues. I get faith and believing, I do. Perhaps, I have not felt the hand of God like these people.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
Assault, kidnapping, sexual assault, just to name a few. I know people fall into that cult mentality but I swear it'd be easier just to pick somebody off skid row and pay them a couple bucks act like that. In my hometown there is a world-renowned faith place where people come from all around the world to talk in tongues. I get faith and believing, I do. Perhaps, I have not felt the hand of God like these people.
Speaking in tongues....I tell all my nieces and nephews to screw with their parents and start chanting 'momma bought a honda shoulda bought a kia'....say it fast, over and over and tell me your not speaking in tongues.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Speaking in tongues....I tell all my nieces and nephews to screw with their parents and start chanting 'momma bought a honda shoulda bought a kia'....say it fast, over and over and tell me your not speaking in tongues.
First time I saw it I was like 17 just got off work. Went to Whataburger with coworkers around 2300. These motherfuckers were flailing around on the floor the tables and talking in tongues. Honestly is more like what exercising demons looks like in these cultesk places. Tried chanting your spell but my mind and auditory sections can't disconnect since I'm reading it.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
HAHAHA! I grew up in a fundamentalist Baptist church. Hell we could not dance...I was taught not even sway to the beat of the music or I might have sex with a girl. Well all I wanted to do was dance, even though I could not. Never helped me get some though.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
My wife grew up Southern Baptist. When we first got together we went and saw my cousin get ordained as a Catholic priest. My grandmother asks me if my wife knew what was going on, I said no Grandma she's waiting for them to bring out the snakes

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Oh hell no, Dad handled this better than me. I already have a dislike of LE so if they came to my house threatening my 11-year-old daughter with arrest for being a victim of a predator.
Oh shit, I would have blown up. Would have been in the chiefs office first thing in the morning.

LOL, just more Christians being fooled to give away their money.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic