Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

any video you want to post and talk about thread

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Pretty sure I saw the catnip dealer in the corner. I'm going to go show this to my cats and see if they want to go.
And this is the current generation of beta simp cats

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Hopefully Darwin won today. Don't fuck around on stairs or bleachers.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Good stuff man. My son is a chess player, I end up watching chess vids with him and know nothing about it.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Good stuff man. My son is a chess player, I end up watching chess vids with him and know nothing about it.
My daughter was 9 when she won the first chess tournament well only chess tournament so far but after that she wants nothing to do with chess. Don't have you ever seen the guy that will Geo locate fucking anything just by the surroundings it would be nice to see him do one too. I mean holy shit I'm surprised he's not working for the CIA I'll see if I could post a couple of stuff later

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Don't know if this is real or fake, leaning towards real. Ifrael I can't even tell what she looks like but she gets five points automatically added just for this.
That Spartan kick at the end Hit me like Cupid's arrow

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
My daughter was 9 when she won the first chess tournament well only chess tournament so far but after that she wants nothing to do with chess. Don't have you ever seen the guy that will Geo locate fucking anything just by the surroundings it would be nice to see him do one too. I mean holy shit I'm surprised he's not working for the CIA I'll see if I could post a couple of stuff later
My son still plays online and does the puzzles daily. I watch him play sometimes as he mirrors his laptop to the TV. He won a reginal tourney of the schools in N Texas when he was in middle school. Then got smashed in the state tourney. But then he had never been taught anything. I play 2x a year but have no idea about strategies and such so he gets bored with me at home when we play.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
My son still plays online and does the puzzles daily. I watch him play sometimes as he mirrors his laptop to the TV. He won a reginal tourney of the schools in N Texas when he was in middle school. Then got smashed in the state tourney. But then he had never been taught anything. I play 2x a year but have no idea about strategies and such so he gets bored with me at home when we play.
I love it when I see kids play chess it conditions them to think ahead multiple steps which is definitely valuable in real life. It could help people from being impulsive for the suffering from impulse control can help control it. I should probably be more specific she won first place in her class/ranking. I think they had a like 3 savants there working towards their grandmaster. I don't know why I got such enjoyment watching two little kids like 10 and below beat the shit out of well playing adults. Towards the end of the tables were emptying I was really tempted to ask one of them if they wanted to play just to get my ass kicked but it would have been interesting. One thing you can do with your son if he allows you where you can hide it they have a what's my next move probability website set up the board and it will tell you what your best move is statistically. It would probably be hard to hide it because you would have to put his moves in and then what move u do. When she first started out I let her have three lifelines to where she could use this program three times a game. https://m.nextchessmove.com/

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Zero, zero, zero do we have an old DS or senior NCO in here. I want read commentary. Besides looking like a rooster pecking for food.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
No fucking way! If I was a young man actually, I'm not even sure young man matters, and some cute girl was locked around my waist with all that squirming,, thrusting, breathing hard, and moving, no fucking way would I not be aroused. It don't matter who won or lost I'd be saluting the opponent.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I don't think I've ben this excited about anything my entire life, then spotter/hypeman passes out. 295, bridge roll play, victory lap around gym. Who the hell would breed with this species of homoignoramus. if one of them does get laid I could see the other one being the hype man.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
He is too smart to let me cheat. He really put a lot of work into playing chess but did not play from highschool until covid so he lost several years of practice and brain development. He wins about 50-60% of the time on chess.com.

I did BJJ for years. We had several gals, many of which were young and attractive. Never had a "response" but sometimes I had to think about other things, especially when working guard breaking drills. I ended up having all the gals wanting to work with me if there were no other girl to be paired with. They said I was respectful and not creepy like some guys. I never asked it those dudes were getting boners Or copping feels. I always kept my hands respectfully on shoulders which made it harder for me not pushing on the chest but I guess I am a good guy. If they only know what I was thinking...

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
He is too smart to let me cheat. He really put a lot of work into playing chess but did not play from highschool until covid so he lost several years of practice and brain development. He wins about 50-60% of the time on chess.com.

I did BJJ for years. We had several gals, many of which were young and attractive. Never had a "response" but sometimes I had to think about other things, especially when working guard breaking drills. I ended up having all the gals wanting to work with me if there were no other girl to be paired with. They said I was respectful and not creepy like some guys. I never asked it those dudes were getting boners Or copping feels. I always kept my hands respectfully on shoulders which made it harder for me not pushing on the chest but I guess I am a good guy. If they only know what I was thinking...
I think I would overthink it because while trying to be respectful I wouldn't be focused 100% on the fight and so now I'm thinking oh did I touch her chest or groin and then your mind just wonders off in 50,000 different directions. Kind of hard to ignore the friction lol. Actually I'm a dumbass, cups can have a secondary use to hide and compress, correct? I was a swimmer I never did any sports that required cups. Being a teenage swimmer had worked very hard to suppress, luckily they were pretty tight so didn't allow much for friction unless directly applied.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic