Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Nice, just moved to secure-mail THANKS.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Ive been hearing about this issue now for many of years...Sorry to let the cat out the bag but nothing is safe...If the cops want u they will get u..its doesnt matter what server u have..Once your singled out..U are finished..Best thing for anyone is just keep the lowest profile and walk on egg shells...The goverment is your biggest syps...They have advance toys to break any codes of slience....Bank on that shit my friends....dw

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Deadweight,

Do you have any real world knowledge regarding this? You make it seem as if resistance is futile so there is no point in trying. Resistance is not futile. I will tell you right now the only govt agency with the ability to crack encryption in a timely manner is NSA. I have a friend that was busted in '03 that used encryption. To this day it has not been cracked and yes it was by one of the three letter agencies, just not NSA.

Slic.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I think he's just saying that if they really want you bad enough they will get you. The scariest thing is that you don't know the DEA motives or MO at this point in time. Most of it depends on the man up top.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Deadweight,

Do you have any real world knowledge regarding this? You make it seem as if resistance is futile so there is no point in trying. Resistance is not futile. I will tell you right now the only govt agency with the ability to crack encryption in a timely manner is NSA. I have a friend that was busted in '03 that used encryption. To this day it has not been cracked and yes it was by one of the three letter agencies, just not NSA.

Slic.
I got more fucking knowledge then u can dream of bro,,,,Maybe im to blunt for u but the botton line it doesnt matter if your mail is encryped...If they want u they will get u...Sure we all try to be safe but sometimes safty is not enough..i didnt mean for anyone not to try....The govermant has many ways to spy on anyone..If they chose to go after u they will and they dont need mail to hang your ass on a cross....been there and done it...I say this to everyone..u are taking a chance so realize there is no easy way..For all u know u might have cops within this commuinty waitting to bust your ass....just realize NOTHING is safe thats all im saying...And if u think im full of shit...Hey thats on u.....deadweight

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I think he's just saying that if they really want you bad enough they will get you. The scariest thing is that you don't know the DEA motives or MO at this point in time. Most of it depends on the man up top.

this is correct....i knew someone could read between the lines..........dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic