Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any reputable TRT companies that are solely online?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
What's good, everyone?
I'm back lifting again and have been getting curious about starting TRT yet I don't wanna go to the doctor just yet because of COVID.
Has anyone successfully used an online TRT clinic that's comparatively priced to TRT clinics?
I live in Virginia, btw, so if anyone knows of solid spots out here lemme know!

I missed being here. Good to see so many brothers still getting it in!
Take care,
GA

Edit: I'm just now dipping my toes into this pool of knowledge and figured this would be the best place to search. Currently reading the stickies.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Good to see you back brother! I seen POB's name come the other wk and I wondered what the hell happened to you. How's life and health?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Good to see you back brother! I seen POB's name come the other wk and I wondered what the hell happened to you. How's life and health?
5.0! Whats good, my dude? Life and health is on the upswing. I'm 3.5 years sober, in therapy fighting against depression, anxiety, childhood trauma, anger problems, etc. Got my Bachelor's at a top-ranked art school and have become an editorial illustrator. I'm so damn lucky to have two wonderful kids plus a good marriage that has battled through a ton of shit. Looking at 14 years in a month or so.
Health has been atrocious though! Got up to 320 lbs (and not because of heavy lifting) after I quit drinking and stopped going to the gym. I tried off and on to start on different programs with different diets, all ending on tubs of ice cream, packages of Oreos and lots of self-loathing. New medication attempts (Prozac, then Prozac paired with Wellbutrin, Buspar added in later, then out with the Buspar, transitioning to Lamictal and Wellbutrin after tapering Prozac) with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy haver been such a welcoming change. With the lockdown happening I snagged some bands off Amazon and started training again because I felt inspired by a weird moment of self-reflection - if I'm not presenting the best package of myself to my wife and kids, what the fuck am I doing? (answer: basically whining about being suboptimal while gorging on chocolate milk and cookies)

I can talk about this shit more in depth elsewhere and probably will because I like to type.
I've missed y'all and I've missed lifting and it's time for a change.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Congrats so much with the sobriety and nailing down that degree! I'm happy to hear family life is where you've wanted it to be. I still remember learning about whiskey and dl's from you, lol. Hope to see you more here

B

beachfitness

Nov 1, 2015
I have been using the Testosterone Clinic for Men (out of florida) for several years now for my legitimate T needs.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Welcome back brother

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Defy Medical is one that a lot of guys on reddit r/testosterone use

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic