Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Any private Torrent site?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Looks like KAT is gone, need a new place to download, any suggestions?

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
that' illegal bro and i wouldn't want to get in trouble for telling you e z t v.it works for tv shows

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Lol, that must be why they got taken down!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jaydub

Jaydub

Aug 9, 2016
Yify is the best spot for hi-def movies. Yts.ag or something like that

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Seems there are only a handful of sites anymore and most of those were taken down recently.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
If you do find one that works, I would be concerned about who is sitting on the other side watching who and where things are being down loaded too. I run a little on the paranoid side, though...:eek:

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I use a vpn and use the good old piratebay

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
VPN is always good to use when downloading illegal stuff but if you don't have one then remember this one thing.
Ill use BitTorrent as an example. When downloading always set your bandwidth allocation for upload to the minimum. In BitTorrent its 5 kb per sec. I think. The reason is this: The only thing they (Major studio production Companies) look for when sending your Internet provider a letter threatening you to erase your illegal download, is how much of the illegal download was uploaded or seeded.

Yup... they can't prove you downloaded the whole file because of so many different factors, but they can prove you seeded the whole file if you let it seed to the max. whats the Max amount? If the file is 900+ Mb (which is a typical DVD) and you let 900+Mb seed (Upload) by letting that file upload then they have you and can prove you downloaded said file. So my point is do not let the file seed.
That's the way things truly work but most think someone can tell how much you downloaded...they can't for sure because of things like TOR or hackers etc...
Just stop once file is 100% downloaded and you are safe...simple.
http://www.demonoid.pw/ (invite only if you know someone on there already)
https://thepiratebay.org/ ( a bit unreliable at times but one I personally use the most)

Last edited:
parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I was on demon before, is that back in full?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic