Ethan7400
What's New?

Any old guys around?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
We need Ulter, Macro, Terminator and Quadsweep in here!!

They are all gone!

Ulter and Macro had a falling out, then not long after, Ulter got into the hotel/bar business. The site got slow, and he closed it up years back. Both went to court against each other....or something of the sort. Macro has been MIA ever since.

Terminator and quadsweep were both busted. I'm sure you knew of Termy getting busted though.

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
They are all gone!

Ulter and Macro had a falling out, then not long after, Ulter got into the hotel/bar business. The site got slow, and he closed it up years back. Both went to court against each other....or something of the sort. Macro has been MIA ever since.

Terminator and quadsweep were both busted. I'm sure you knew of Termy getting busted though.

Didn't know about Macro and Ulter, thats too bad. Termy went down a long time ago. He was a good dude but took alot of risks. I can't even count the number of times he would send me a secure mail and a photo of his cum stained sheets from some 17 year old he banged.... dude was nuts! lmao. I actually found and OLD bottle of OV from him that was burried in a box I had in storage. I think it expired in 2004!!! Quad I'm friends with on social media so still keep up w/him when he's not banned for offending snowflakes... lmao.

Fun memories for sure w/that crew!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic