Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any old guys around?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Same here, although I did juice from '85 - '88 in my late 20's. Did more damage than good due to no experience and no place to get good info. I did nothing until I turned 40 and could feel my test levels dropping. Was getting gear from a pharmacy in Mexico by sending a money order and what I wanted. I was able to get books with all the info I needed, I wish I still had them but my ex threw them out when we got married like they were hers, BITCH! And then the internet blessed my home.........

About same period for me. I first started out on AAS in 84/85 when I was 17/18. Didn’t know much and screwed myself a bit — gyno surgery at age 20. Live and learn!
Lived in SoCal at the time and made frequent trips to Mex.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Getting my hands on "The Anabolic Reference Guide" by Bill Phillips LOOONG before MetRx or EAS haha
Man I learned a shitload from that book and used the less is more I found in it and do to this day.
Never had any real issues from juice that others had that did what would be for me Mega doses.
Man what a long assed time ago that was, I recall getting a leaking pack from UPS outta Socal full of Organon redi jects with the glass syringe and huge 18ga harpoon in it.
It had like 80 of em in it..............HAHA $14 bucks each shipped.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Getting my hands on "The Anabolic Reference Guide" by Bill Phillips LOOONG before MetRx or EAS haha
Man I learned a shitload from that book and used the less is more I found in it and do to this day.
Never had any real issues from juice that others had that did what would be for me Mega doses.
Man what a long assed time ago that was, I recall getting a leaking pack from UPS outta Socal full of Organon redi jects with the glass syringe and huge 18ga harpoon in it.
It had like 80 of em in it..............HAHA $14 bucks each shipped.

I bought The Anabolic Ref Guide every yr. they came out with one plus Dan Duchaine and every book I could find. I finally realized there was very little difference between them all. Some overseas supplier sent me 20 amps of something in an envelope you would use to send a letter in. He put the amps in the envelope with no padding so of coarse one of them broke and the envelope was soaking wet with oil. When I went to the PO to get it and the employee handed it to me I thought for sure I was fucked but he goes looks like one of the scented oils broke that you must have got for your wife? I said ya and he goes happens all the time, do you want to return it?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Been around for a while. First board I was on was back around 2000. Guess I am getting old.

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
Im 51 yrs old. Ive been around since meso closed down I joined Meso a year before it closed. Dont remember the year , senile nah. I was also on MS board since its inception. I dont get on like I used to but every now and again I get back on gear and it feels great. Anyone remember Sombat ? Or GDP ? :)

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Im 51 yrs old. Ive been around since meso closed down I joined Meso a year before it closed. Dont remember the year , senile nah. I was also on MS board since its inception. I dont get on like I used to but every now and again I get back on gear and it feels great. Anyone remember Sombat ? Or GDP ? :)

Hey brother. Yes. Bunch of old guys here. Not me....but there are a bunch. Haha.
-CC-

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I've been on and off the boards for a very long time, since 98 or so. Was on some boards that are no longer around. In fact non of them are anymore really. I too used to buy those Anabolic Reverence books ..

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I've been on and off the boards for a very long time, since 98 or so. Was on some boards that are no longer around. In fact non of them are anymore really. I too used to buy those Anabolic Reverence books ..

Yeah, none of the boards I was on or helped run are around anymore... haven't been for a long time.

I also bought those books. Have the hardcover editions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic