Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Any of you have a problem snoring?

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
It seems the more mass I get on my chest, shoulders and neck, the more I seem to snore. Even when I was fatter, I didn't snore but now it's getting worse. Anyone else get this?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
sleep apnea maybe? A few Respiratory Therapist I've talked to have noticed that the signs of sleep apnea increase in Weight-lifters over a period of time.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
yup. packed on almost 30 lbs in 3 months a couple years ago and my snoring got a lot worse. like to the extent that i would wake MYSELF up! lol
i would say i feel bad for my ol lady but that would be a lie...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Could be sleep apnea... Could be allergies. Are you congested at all? try breathe right strips, try a cool mist humidifier w/ vicks, go see a chiropractor and get one of those horrible uncomfortable pillows they sell. For me its usually sinus congestion that causes that. Or massive beer consumption.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
I put on a lot of weight quick, all lean muscle, no fat...never snored a night before. And its worse when I'm on my back. But its fine away now, just occasional now. And it was to the point I'd wake myself up...

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I remedy the problem by sleeping on my side however eating late or drinking can make it inevitable.

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
Ive had a sleep apnea machine (CPAP) for a few months now. no more snoring and I sleep sooo much better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic