Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Any of you guys used test/Tren base mix

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Got some Tren base 25mg/test Base 25mg mix. Any of you guys ever used a blend like that for pre workout? I've used test base only...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Never used, but interested in learning about all injectable aas used as a pre-workout vs. how to factor that in with whatever overall weekly doses of what a person thinks is best.

Your choice, bigrobbie, seems like it might be my first choice, but I have seen 2 similar " ... Bane" blends on the Net that include 5! compounds ... might be irrestistible, or else, overkill??

Interesting thread.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Never used, but interested in learning about all injectable aas used as a pre-workout vs. how to factor that in with whatever overall weekly doses of what a person thinks is best.

Your choice, bigrobbie, seems like it might be my first choice, but I have seen 2 similar " ... Bane" blends on the Net that include 5! compounds ... might be irrestistible, or else, overkill??

Interesting thread.
5 compounds? I mean, Sustanon has 4 esters and I've seen plenty of 3 compound blends... what 5 did someone cook up?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Got some Tren base 25mg/test Base 25mg mix. Any of you guys ever used a blend like that for pre workout? I've used test base only...
This Tren/Test base is like a shot of adrenaline and rage mixed with a libedo boost that makes me feel like a teenager....my wife ALWAYS looks hot but damn....this is seriously some kick

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I predict a WONDERFUL Life Expenctancy for you two ... GO FOR IT. :cool:
LoL. Fo sho!
But seriously, what 5 compounds did some mad scientist blend? I gotta know

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
LoL. Fo sho!
But seriously, what 5 compounds did some mad scientist blend? I gotta know
You horny Fuck. PM'd you. Guessing the compound blend was more about performance in the gym than between the sheets, but never tried any myself.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
I was doing tren base+test base for 6 months one year. I still use tren base 1x a week to this day (with test e).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic