Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any of you guys used test/Tren base mix

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I would think probably the most powerful injectable mg for mg would also have the greatest side effects. You might have just got unlucky pinning with that one. Where did you pin? I do not have any science to back it up, but I noticed a lot of guys who suffer from tren cough pinned in the upper body, usually delts.
No, glute and I don't think I nicked a vein

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
No, glute and I don't think I nicked a vein
You could just be predisposed to tren cough. I pin right through veins all the time and never had it. If I stick the needle, I am giving it a full send 99.9% of the time.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
In powder form? Or oil?

I could def see making some DMSO gel transdermal out of that for the AM..... If its in powder form.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
In powder form? Or oil?

I could def see making some DMSO gel transdermal out of that for the AM..... If its in powder form.
It actually might work fairly well. I have done DMSO and test base with pretty good results before and the molecular weight of tren base is actually lower than test base.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Tren base doesnt feel any different then tren ace to me. Done it once and that was enough.
Rarely do I get tren cough with acetate when I aspirate, however this is not the case with the base. Almost gauranteed 1 out of 3 - 4 shots it happens even when aspirating. It's also burns slightly when going in and there's always PIP similar to test prop. I always cut it aleast 50/50. The tren base I had had ethyl oleate aka EO. I think its pretty common to use EO with tren base. That stuff stinks to high heaven. Overall it just not worth imo when tren ace is almost as fast and more user friendly.

I

Intel.Imperitive

Mar 24, 2022
Never tried it but heard of it. I've heard of something with like TNE, Tren Base and one other compound.

I've done 2mg Methyl-Tren from SG and it gave me wicked strength gains and aggression which is what I was looking for. Some say I placebo'd it all, but I swear I wasn't.

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
Hi. Do you use other aas weekly while you use your pre workout booster?

B

Beastmode40!

Oct 29, 2023
What’s up everybody, I actually just got myself a bottle of test base tren base and just pinned 50mgs, Really looking forward to seeing how powerful this blend is.

B

Beastmode40!

Oct 29, 2023
I have Test base, Tren base and then the blend. I did just the Tren base tonight and my chest tightened up, I got an instant headache.
It felt like the Tren cough of the old finaplix Tren. It went away after about 5 or 6 minutes. It wasn't pleasant.
I actually just grabbed me a bottle of test base and tren base and just pinned 50 mgs

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic