Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any of you guys into investing/ trading?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Investing in real estate property is not a bad choice today since cryptocurrency prices fell this spring.
I do agree that real estate can be a good investment. But I think you've got to decide whether you're going to be aggressive and heavily leverage or conservative. You always hear about the few that made crazy amounts of money quickly but you can also lose your shirt in a hurry that way. Alternatively, you can slow and steady, and have a nice secondary source of cash flow for retirement.

I've been considering real estate investing, but the federal government's unilateral rent cancellation during the pandemic has cooled me off a bit. Just imagine being a small investor, owning five to ten houses, and each of your tenants being able to simply stop paying rent while remaining in your property? Sure you could apply to the federal gov't program to get that money, but the feds were extremely slow in processing applications. How many months of cash flow did relatively small investors have? Amazing that the feds could come in and simply appropriate private property like that.

S

ShannonHenson

Oct 21, 2022
I advise you to invest in Internet projects. This option involves creating a new resource or buying an existing one. In general, such an investment requires constant monitoring and work on it.

BrandenFlynn

BrandenFlynn

Jul 18, 2022
I advise you to invest in Internet projects. This option involves creating a new resource or buying an existing one. In general, such an investment requires constant monitoring and work on it.
The investor must either independently think through a visitor search strategy by signing contracts with companies engaged in promotion, or hire a competent employee. Learn more using wealthyliving.com . Good luck in your endeavors! I will be glad if the information was useful.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
For 25 years. Been fortunate enough to have the since to put 30% of my gross income in a historically very good performing 457. Also have a 401K with a 3.87% match. My wife does close to the same percentage wise. Also as a civil servant I have a pretty fat pension.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic