Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Any of you guys into investing/ trading?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
ABBV, GSK, PFE are all good pharma investments with decent dividends.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
4c991a2f4f6b39d799bbaa3424c50717.jpg

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011

LOL dude dont listen to him, he wants to sell you gold, has wanted to sell you gold, and will always want to sell you gold. I made my annual nut shorting boeing and then made half or that again, and going long from 90-145. Today, I made 3,367,88 on CROX, the ugliest shoe ever made. It went up a buck, and I made a buck per share.... tomorrow if it looks like it will go down in the premarket, I will snipe it for at least a grand. Learn to read charts, learn the basics of bollinger bands, fibonacci retracements and what not. Start small, build that nut. You gotta have a 25k to short sell daily, but you can short every other day with less, but you need a margin account.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
LOL dude dont listen to him, he wants to sell you gold, has wanted to sell you gold, and will always want to sell you gold. I made my annual nut shorting boeing and then made half or that again, and going long from 90-145. Today, I made 3,367,88 on CROX, the ugliest shoe ever made. It went up a buck, and I made a buck per share.... tomorrow if it looks like it will go down in the premarket, I will snipe it for at least a grand. Learn to read charts, learn the basics of bollinger bands, fibonacci retracements and what not. Start small, build that nut. You gotta have a 25k to short sell daily, but you can short every other day with less, but you need a margin account.

if I had a bunch of extra money laying around I put it all in gold.

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
I don't care about buying into pharmaceuticals. They don't seem to do the best for long term ownership. I don't study the market daily, but rather every 6 months or so. I've logged into accounts to find a pharma company so far down that I couldn't afford to sell it.

To those of you who have large accounts: What do you do when the dollar value gets over the FDIC insured limit? Do you create new accounts and split what you have into the separate ones or leave that whole nest egg there with the trading company? I don't care how large a company is (Fidelity, ETRADE, etc), there can be corruption.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Yes. Professional commodity/futures trader

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I don't care about buying into pharmaceuticals. They don't seem to do the best for long term ownership. I don't study the market daily, but rather every 6 months or so. I've logged into accounts to find a pharma company so far down that I couldn't afford to sell it.

To those of you who have large accounts: What do you do when the dollar value gets over the FDIC insured limit? Do you create new accounts and split what you have into the separate ones or leave that whole nest egg there with the trading company? I don't care how large a company is (Fidelity, ETRADE, etc), there can be corruption.

I have multiple accounts with seperate brokers. Long term, mid, short, hedge.

W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011
BTC just had its halving a week or so ago. Historically, after it halves it sees a huge surge. I'm waiting...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm also waiting for the "surge" that hasn't been forthcoming. My value has been steadily declining.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011

You day trade pharma...

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011

Ok look, Peter Schiff is a gold salesman, he has been creating end times scenario for 20 years, its the truth. I have met him, face to face, he lived right by me. I know people who know him well. Sure, have 10 ounces of gold in your gun safe, its not a bad call. BUT learn the market!! Here,checkout fastmoneytraders.com. They will teach you day trading. Keep it bite sized, go slow, set small goals at first and learn the craft. You have to have 25k in a margin account. Use etrade....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic