Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any of TID been tested for Covid 19?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Jin, no disrespect intended, we here all love to workout/lift weights. There are a majority of both Dems and Reps that wish to continue enriching themselves as they’ve been doing for decades. So, IMO they’re after power and control. Not just the US but globally.

Inflating the numbers gives the government both local, state and federal an excuse to keep things closed. Prolonging the lockdowns to put people out of work, close small businesses forever and continue to wreck the economy. This means more conflict needing someone to solve it. Follow the money;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate the perspective and will keep it in mind while following the pandemic.

I loath our two party system and above all else I’d like to see government reform come out of all this unrest.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
What outcome are these puppet masters seeking?
Assuming you mean the democrats?
All sides think they have something to gain. I can't stand watching any television news anymore, I don't care what network. 24 hr covid19 reporting and ignoring everything else going on.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Inflating the numbers gives the government both local, state and federal an excuse to keep things closed. Prolonging the lockdowns to put people out of work, close small businesses forever and continue to wreck the economy. This means more conflict needing someone to solve it. Follow the money;-)

So, IMO they’re after power and control. Not just the US but globally.

Don't they already have money and power, globally?...If not, once they do get more money and power than they already have, what will be there next goal?...Are they seeking worship, ultimately?...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Money and power.
Two things a person never can get enough of.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Money and power.
Two things a person never can get enough of.

Ah yes, Greed and Power, probably the two most decrepit characteristics an human can possess, even tho it sounds far fetched!...I still say, some go beyond after they achieve those two...WORSHIP!...

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
Don't they already have money and power, globally?...If not, once they do get more money and power than they already have, what will be there next goal?...Are they seeking worship, ultimately?...

That depends on who you ask. According to many elites the earth is overpopulated. But I would say yes to your question of worship.;-)

COVID numbers are definitely false flags at the moment. Had two friends wait two hours in line and left before they were tested. The next morning they received a call they were both positive. I also heard a credible source report that anyone caught or contact traced near a positive recorded as positive. Contact tracing is being done w/o anyone’s consent currently.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
If you prefer getting scientifically validated, non political information on Covid I would recommend MedCram. I have been watching this Source since they started covering the pandemic.

They were the top rated information provider based on a peer reviewed validated tool.

Underestimating or overestimating the numbers of Covid infections and the consequences is dangerous.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
That depends on who you ask. According to many elites the earth is overpopulated. But I would say yes to your question of worship.;-)

COVID numbers are definitely false flags at the moment. Had two friends wait two hours in line and left before they were tested. The next morning they received a call they were both positive. I also heard a credible source report that anyone caught or contact traced near a positive recorded as positive. Contact tracing is being done w/o anyone’s consent currently.

are your friends required to comply with any mandates because of their positive diagnosis?

Just curious. If true, what you say is shocking.

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
are your friends required to comply with any mandates because of their positive diagnosis?

Just curious. If true, what you say is shocking.
Jin, they were told they would be taken off the positive roll. However, to those of us who question both the numbers and the motives, this is enough to not believe what anyone says. We have no way of confirming they were actually re-listed as non-positive.?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Interesting, to say the least!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic