Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any of TID been tested for Covid 19?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My daughter had to get tested for her work and was negative. I have two friends that got it. I might get tested soon.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
My neighbor got it and looks super rough. She's also a super cunt so I smirked a little...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
My neighbor got it and looks super rough. She's also a super cunt so I smirked a little...

So, if she ends up dying, will you regret the smirk?....Have a little remorse?....

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I got tested last Monday. It was negative but I got 10 days off work paid anyhow. They wouldn't let me come back.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Great. Ive been back to work for a few weeks and my wife just went back a few days ago. I still never felt or had any symptoms and my wife has been symptom free.

Sorry to hear about your brother. Prayers he has a speedy recovery..

My brother is negative now.
He said he felt like hell for some days then better but the lungs was just fucked.
We facetimed for a bit and he got short of breath from time to time just talking.
Slowly recovering but said he will be fine.

Glad you guys did well.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
So, if she ends up dying, will you regret the smirk?....Have a little remorse?....

Meh. She's trashed my wife online for months over HOA elections and posted my criminal history on our neighborhood's FB page.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Just had my 3rd test since the first week of February.

Long story short was in Vegas for Super Bowl weekend and partied like I was half my age - CNS took a hit and my muscles were seizing, I was freezing, sore throat etc - all the symptoms. Covid was brand new but I wasn't taking any chances - negative.

Fast forward to 6 weeks and I traveled to another state for a small funeral - my state forced 14 day quarantine which would have compromised my parenting time - took a test, negative.

Last week, 48 hours with a stomach virus that cleaned me out with many similar symptoms - again, compromised parenting time or get tested, thankfully negative.

Those walrus teeth sized swabs getting stuck up into my eyes through my nose for 10 secs absolutely sucks.

pra3torian

pra3torian

May 23, 2018
Hey guys, went to my doctor for the first time since the shut down in mid March. Was given a choice to be tested for the IgM/IgG rapid antibody test. It's just a simple finger prick and a drop of your blood is taken. The results are instant and the test is relatively quick, but felt the test should have been mandatory for the obvious reasons. Even though I always suspected I contracted the virus, my test was negative. I do live in Connecticut and the number of cases are relatively low compare to other states like Texas, California and Florida. Stay safe guys!

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
Just my take:

What nobody is telling you is this “surge” is totally phony. The CDC itself is saying there no distinction between all positives for COVID antibodies and sick. This means anyone who has come in contact at any time past or present are being lumped together. This is purposeful to get the number higher!!!

Let’s also take the conclusions of the Stanford University and Penn State University studies that together state, somewhere between 12-80% more people have been in contact and had mild or no symptoms since before March. This means that in March when the shutdown began for every one positive, there anywhere from 11-79 more people who’ve had or been exposed to the virus. Possibly without ever knowing.

What this means is THE NUMBERS THAT TEST POSITIVE ARE IN THE Tens of MILLIONS BY NOW. Our rulers can now continue to shout “surge” indefinitely or until a certain outcome is reached in November. Then if they get the results they want, it’ll magically go away. Hmm... Or they are able begin the new world order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Just my take:

What nobody is telling you is this “surge” is totally phony. The CDC itself is saying there no distinction between all positives for COVID antibodies and sick. This means anyone who has come in contact at any time past or present are being lumped together. This is purposeful to get the number higher!!!

Let’s also take the conclusions of the Stanford University and Penn State University studies that together state, somewhere between 12-80% more people have been in contact and had mild or no symptoms since before March. This means that in March when the shutdown began for every one positive, there anywhere from 11-79 more people who’ve had or been exposed to the virus. Possibly without ever knowing.

What this means is THE NUMBERS THAT TEST POSITIVE ARE IN THE Tens of MILLIONS BY NOW. Our rulers can now continue to shout “surge” indefinitely or until a certain outcome is reached in November. Then if they get the results they want, it’ll magically go away. Hmm... Or they are able begin the new world order.

What outcome are these puppet masters seeking?

Assuming you mean the democrats?

Can you explain how inflating these numbers will help them achieve their nefarious ends?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Can you explain how inflating these numbers will help them achieve their nefarious ends?

Preface: I'm neutral!...

Jin, u do bring in a great ?...Lets say, hypothetically, that the nefarious dems, get their way (assume NWO)...What would be the pro's of them doing so as well as the con's...

And of course, I'm curious as well, as to how inflating the COVID numbers would help them to do so....Good post, bro!!!!

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020

Jin, no disrespect intended, we here all love to workout/lift weights. There are a majority of both Dems and Reps that wish to continue enriching themselves as they’ve been doing for decades. So, IMO they’re after power and control. Not just the US but globally.

Inflating the numbers gives the government both local, state and federal an excuse to keep things closed. Prolonging the lockdowns to put people out of work, close small businesses forever and continue to wreck the economy. This means more conflict needing someone to solve it. Follow the money;-)

Reactions: Jin
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic