Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any Merit to This?...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
How would you like it if every pussy excuse some fuck has IS made up? Two way road of glass.

Serious!

How did man evolve without 'something' to help them cope.

How many take steroids, weed, mind fuck (I meant mind fix) drugs and maybe throw down a few beers, DNP, T4 and all the other crap 'someone' convinces you you need!

I could or could not be included as either example.

LOL

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Been medicated for ADD for over 33 years. Wouldn't have got through HS without Rx. Where do you get this nonsense?

Over-diagnosed, maybe. Made up? Certainly not.

How'd you like it if I claimed whatever mental disorder you were suffering from was "made up"?

Makes sense....

I would be concerned, however, with the "over/miss-diagnosed" notion of it, as u mentioned...Why?...This------>

""American psychologist Lisa Cosgrove and others reveal the facts in their study “Financial Ties between DSM-IV Panel Members and the Pharmaceutical Industry.” They found that “of the 170 DSM panel members 95 (56 percent) had one or more financial associations with companies in the pharmaceutical industry. One hundred percent of the members of the panels on ‘Mood Disorders’ and ‘Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders’ had financial ties to drug companies.”"

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
How would you like it if every pussy excuse some fuck has IS made up? Two way road of glass.

Serious!

How did man evolve without 'something' to help them cope.

How many take steroids, weed, mind fuck (I meant mind fix) drugs and maybe throw down a few beers, DNP, T4 and all the other crap 'someone' convinces you you need!

I could or could not be included as either example.

LOL

Thank you for the colorful post, my brah!...*LOL*...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Do I think it’s a made up disease? No I don’t. However knowing people who have it, some have managed it with medicine, others have used natural products to manage with good success.
Point being, big pharma has lots of money and thats what they do is provide money to researchers, doctors to prescribe. It’s a gray area that I actually hate.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Do I think it’s a made up disease? No I don’t. However knowing people who have it, some have managed it with medicine, others have used natural products to manage with good success.
Point being, big pharma has lots of money and thats what they do is provide money to researchers, doctors to prescribe. It’s a gray area that I actually hate.

Jack, what "natural" resources are u referring too?...It would seem like with ADHD being an chemical deficient issue within the brain that one would have to facilitate the deficiency with an "replacement" chemical to restore the chemical balance...How could an "natural" product do this unless it in fact is providing the necessary chemical?...Not disputing what u said, just want to know how it could work....

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Jack, what "natural" resources are u referring too?...It would seem like with ADHD being an chemical deficient issue within the brain
Dopamine. There are lots of things that affect dopamine, including weightlifting.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Well known psychiatrist / author, Peter Breggin’s research, experience and court testimonies have been renowned sources to look to on ADD / ADHD.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Jack, what "natural" resources are u referring too?...It would seem like with ADHD being an chemical deficient issue within the brain that one would have to facilitate the deficiency with an "replacement" chemical to restore the chemical balance...How could an "natural" product do this unless it in fact is providing the necessary chemical?...Not disputing what u said, just want to know how it could work....

Just Google natural supplements and ways to manage the disease. Let us know what you come up with.

Reactions: SAD
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Just Google natural supplements and ways to manage the disease. Let us know what you come up with.

I already did that, Jack...I was curious as to the ones YOU were referring too?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Well known psychiatrist / author, Peter Breggin’s research, experience and court testimonies have been renowned sources to look to on ADD / ADHD.

TY!!!...I will give him an read...

BTW, do u think the "deathbed" doc was telling the truth?...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic