Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Any info on brand.....

BatBoy2018

BatBoy2018

May 30, 2018
I'm sorry. I thought was a friendly forum where I could talk about my experience and not get insulted and treated like an idiot. Excuse me if I'm not a life long pro at sitting home watching my computer all day ridiculing people for not being the utmost professional at drug use. Thank you. Hope you habe fun in mom's basement.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I'd be more concerned about whether the Tren A is bogus if you're running 1400mg ew and the only sides are a cough every couple of wks. I've been at 700mg ew and had night sweats, insomnia, shortness of breath, an overall bad attitude,etc,etc, and this was after 20+yrs of AAS experience.
At 1400mg ew, someone should be a miserable, angry demon from hell.

Btw, I've heard mixed reviews about AlphaGen Pharma, but you always have to take everything with a grain of salt because they are always shills trying to push a brand. These guys are usually pretty easy to spot though, because the cycles they post make no damned sense.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks for making me feel welcome.

I know this was said in sarcasm but . . . . . if that were ever a possibility, that ship has sailed. You make me embarrassed that I tippy-toed around your asshole of a first post, working hard to coax details out of you that you omitted. You allegedly come here for informed help judging your product, then you post that misleading OP? LK, who has shit turds smarter than you, simply began to run out of patience before I did. Don't go away mad, just go away, your attempt to defend/attack is lame and will get you nowhere.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I'm sorry. I thought was a friendly forum where I could talk about my experience and not get insulted and treated like an idiot. Excuse me if I'm not a life long pro at sitting home watching my computer all day ridiculing people for not being the utmost professional at drug use. Thank you. Hope you habe fun in mom's basement.
How old are you?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Dear Batboy,
Lizard King is not only one of the longest standing and most respected members of this board, but he is also an admin. I assure you he doesn't live in "mom's basement" as well. It is his duty as admin to weed out guys like you and judging from this reply, he's pretty good at it.
Also, this board is full of experienced, "life long pros at taking drugs" and that is why we are here to guide those that aren't as experienced (like yourself for instance), so that they can learn from our mistakes and experiences.
If you honestly came here looking for help understanding your bloodwork then you're in the right place. But if you came here to peddle some weak ass "drugs" then we're not interested and you're not welcome.
Good day sir

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic