Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Any ideas...

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've planned a family vacation for my four kids and me to Florida. Looks like we are going to Orlando for a four days and four days in Clearwater. We're planning to head down the start of June. I imagine I will have to suffer through Universal Studios, but I'm doubting we hit all 3 parks. Just curious if anyone has some advice or has experience with Orlando and Clearwater areas. My kids are 16, 15, 13, and 7. I assume Clearwater will be more to experience the beach and ocean but my itinerary is open to suggestions. Thanks, guys. also any gyms to recommend would be appreciated.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Yeah, while in Clearwater... just relax, drink some beers and enjoy your time on the beach. Lived in Tampa a while back and I used to enjoy the beach every weekend. Hell, I'll be moving back to the beach in 3 years.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Yeah, while in Clearwater... just relax, drink some beers and enjoy your time on the beach. Lived in Tampa a while back and I used to enjoy the beach every weekend. Hell, I'll be moving back to the beach in 3 years.

Definitely looking forward to the beach and relaxation.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Just got back from Orlando, but my kids are younger so we did the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Not much to offer than to hit up the mommy sites, they have tons of $$ saving ideas.

Big B

Big B

Mar 28, 2017
As far as the parks, I would do the "Pay Pass", I believe it's called, so you wouldn't have to wait in all those miserable, long lines. My gf and I ate at the Gran Fiesta. Very romantic and good food. Also ate at Tropical Rainforest Cafe. Inside was neat but food was fair. Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for. Just some things I remembered from couple years ago. Spring break weeks and it will be packed so def recommend Pay Pass. Hope this helps

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Just got back from Orlando, but my kids are younger so we did the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Not much to offer than to hit up the mommy sites, they have tons of $$ saving ideas.
I think we will probably hit Universal Studios (a couple of the parks) and do the LEGOLAND thing. Then maybe a day at Cocoa Beach and from there head to Clearwater for four days. It's gonna be balls ass hot. So sounds I'm sure I will be miserable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic