Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any good shows on?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I just finished watching the British crime drama: Line of Duty. Four seasons with 6 shows each. Very good and leaves you wanting more. I think the British crime dramas are much better than the American ones. It’s on Amazon Prime.

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
Watched Yellowstone... shit is like the mob on horses. Good show

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I mostly just watch shows from History, Discovery, Science, Travel, and Animal Planet channels. There are some good UFO, Bigfoot, paranormal etc shows on right now, or just ending. I will watch some AMC shows every now and then too. I have Amazon Prime, but there have not been any good shows on in awhile except The Expanse. They are at the halfway break for season 5 of the Expanse, and this season so far has been boring. It will only have 6 seasons, so I hope they pick it up and finish strong. The show has been awesome up until this point. Other than that, I haven't watched a show in awhile....I binged through GRIMM in Oct/Nov, and it was fukken awesome. The Walking Dead just started back up, but it sucks balls now. I only watch the show, and it's constituent shows, since they will be ending after 11 seasons, and i'm too invested at this point to stop......so I endure the crap to finish the painful journey:( lol

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I mostly just watch shows from History, Discovery, Science, Travel, and Animal Planet channels.

Me to the tee until I get to watch the Philles take a beating in the NL East.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
We're watching the The Missing. It's a BBC show, I think Hulu picked it up. It's a great whodoneit.

Chernobyl was excellent.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
We're watching the The Missing. It's a BBC show, I think Hulu picked it up. It's a great whodoneit.
Chernobyl was excellent.
Thanks for the tip. I see it’s on Amazon Prime free.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Not sure how long it's been out but I started watching Kingdom on Netflix. It's about MMA fighters and I really like it.

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
Not sure how long it's been out but I started watching Kingdom on Netflix. It's about MMA fighters and I really like it.

Kingdom was bad ass. Good series.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Off for a little over 2 weeks at the end of the month with nothing to do and nowhere to go. And new series out I should be catching up on while Al Bundy'ing on the couch?

Can’t tell you what to watch since I don’t have that kinda time but instead, try getting out in nature, go for a camp/hike in Appalachia or wherever you are (Bug Bend, Wallapai Trail, etc.).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011

Chernobyl was excellent.
Season 1 I’d give a 7 but season 2 (getting ready to watch ep 4) I’d give a 9.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Season 1 I’d give a 7 but season 2 (getting ready to watch ep 4) I’d give a 9.

Same here. Season 1 was good. Season 2 was great. I just finished it last weekend.

My wife and I started the spin off series this week names Baptiste. It's not as intense but intriguing.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I just finished "The Haunting of Bly Manor"

Started good, got a little hard to follow (possibly low brain cell count) but the ending was good.

In this age of shitty TV and Movies (New Hollywood)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic