Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any good shows on?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I just watched Band of Brothers again (great series if you haven't seen it).

otherwise I'm on YouTube researching different topics .... everything is on there.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I just started “Longmire” for the 3rd time! I freaking love it! Reminds me of my buddies dad that passed away recently. Just an awesome, hard working, onery man that gave me my first job which was hauling hay. RIP Mr. B. :-(

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I just started “Longmire” for the 3rd time! I freaking love it! Reminds me of my buddies dad that passed away recently. Just an awesome, hard working, onery man that gave me my first job which was hauling hay. RIP Mr. B. :-(
I really liked Longmire too. Good show.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
The men who built America. the history channel

The food that built America. History channel

Narco Wars. National Geographic channel

El Chapo

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
The rise and fall of Pablo Escobar

Carlos Lehder

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I recommend Luther. It’s on Prime. It’s a British detective show. He works some pretty gruesome murders. Well acted and written.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Something I don't take up regularly because I feel sitting down to watch the tele is a waste of time; but since I loosen up this time of year, I started watch "Big Mouf" on Netflix. I at first thought it was inappropriate for children but as I continue watching, I notice the story line never veer's away from the typical teenage stories of their plight of "changes".

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
this was good. it’s a three part series. if you like American history documentaries with reenactments check it out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic