pbtom
What's New?

Any good shows on?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Off for a little over 2 weeks at the end of the month with nothing to do and nowhere to go. And new series out I should be catching up on while Al Bundy'ing on the couch?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
No, I’ve been unintentionally off for the last week and there is NOTHING.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hbo Max has raised by wolves if you fuck with sci fi at all. It’s pretty crazy like the show west world

a little old of a show but also into true detective season 3 at the moment.

Nurse ratchet was pretty good.. lots of good gory murder and fucked up stuff in that one. Dark ass show but very well done

new mandalorian was ok but I’m not big on Star Wars shit, it’s kinda corny. I’ve watched a lot of shows lately but that’s all my old brain can think of at the moment

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Queens Gambit. Not sure how anyone could not like it. Highly recommended. It’s about a chess prodigy. Probably the best show I’ve seen in years. Only bad thing is it’s only 7 episodes.

Ozark. Dark. Amazing acting and writing. About a money launderer for a drug kingpin.

Umbrella academy: highly stylized super hero show. Funny, well written and entertaining. Not anything like Marvel or traditional SH shows.

Black mirror- theme is technology and how it might affect our lives. Each episode is a stand alone directed by a different director. Each episode More of a short film. Interesting topics.
Start with “USS Callister” for a great episode and general idea of how the series flows or just watch all seasons.
Definitely some fucked up shit in there at points.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Sound Of Metal
The Undoing
Watch both on Prime, although The Undoing is an HBO feature.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Should have mentioned I have Netflix and Prime, not paying for anything else. I could just watch every episode of Forged in Fire for 2 weeks.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I'll second The Queen's Gambit on Netflix. Also Peaky Blinders on Netflix is good. Just started it.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
LK catch up on Ozark.
Not sure if you ever watched Lost, but that’s a another good one.

also, the last season of supernatural is on.

Also, you might like Altered Carbon and Narcos

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I hate superhero movies/shows but Umbrella Academy was a Great series. If you like the Watchmen (movie or series) you will dig Umbrella. Ozark is the best TV series I've seen in years. If you like horror, check out:
Apostle, The Ritual, Midsummar and Hereditary.

Reactions: Jin
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
My Wife has me hooked on this show "Love after lockup" its 45 minutes of commercials and 15 minutes of show every Friday night.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Who am I kidding, all the TV's in the house will be on Spongebob for 2 weeks....

Thanks for the suggestions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic