Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Any good shows on?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'm binging Nip/Tuck. First time around was before I had streaming so I missed episodes here and there and whatever I missed when I couldn't pause playback. Kelly Carlson still does it to me, wow. Anyway, some of the material really pushed the limits and I still have to watch it when my teenager is not around.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I just finished the final 2 seasons of Game of Thrones (again) in a weekend. Fuck the lawn and the wife's brakes. Priorities.
Anywho, Travelers on Netflix was good. I just started watching Manifest and I'm liking it, only 3 episodes into the first season

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I just finished the final 2 seasons of Game of Thrones (again) in a weekend. Fuck the lawn and the wife's brakes. Priorities.
Anywho, Travelers on Netflix was good. I just started watching Manifest and I'm liking it, only 3 episodes into the first season
I’m on the 8th episode, myself. So far so good.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
locked up abroad. New episode tonight on the National Geographic channel 9 PM central time.
good show check it out if you get a chance.

here’s an old episode to get an idea what the show is like

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
another good show you can find on YouTube called Masterminds

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Heist.
Most recent I watched and enjoyed.

A short series on Netflix recently released that recreates real life heist stories in an entertaining, cool style…. A few mini-stories shown in two parts per story.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Recently started watching The Killing. It's free on amazon. 4 seasons. It's pretty suspenseful.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
My gf and my sister (thats two separate people btw) are trying to get me to watch The Squid Game on Netflix.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I've been watching Absentia. Pretty good. Female FBI agent that disappeared for 6 years and assumed dead but was tortured. She escapes to hunt several serial killers. Prime/Free

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Lately, I've been checking out Bosch, on Amazon Prime. It's an Amazon original and has about 7 seasons. I'm halfway through season 2 and it holds my interest. It's about an LA homicide detective who is ex-special forces. First season is about a serial killer and season two about a mob hit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic