Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Any Golfers on here?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Well I'm a former D1 athlete and I played Juniors hockey (the real Juniors where we fought with our fists and guys got contracts to play professionally) so what do I know about sports?

The fact that you don't know much about it, leads me to believe that you're either:

A. Not good at it
B. Won't play it because Daddy didn't give you enough hugs
C. Ignorant because of A and B.

Either way, it's a sport that takes an element of athleticism to excel at - Fat guys play recreational softball, is that not a sport? You don't have to be a physical specimen to be a top performer, but then again look at Cecil Fielder, Frank Thomas, Pablo Sandoval.......or maybe you don't watch baseball because some other thing in your childhood caused you to feel oppressed there as well.

you're talking out your pussy right now, son.

i'm not interested in any non-combat sport. i just don't know how to give a fuck about men trying to get a ball from Point A to Point B. nor do i give a shit about Ice-Capades so Hockey is out as well. at least they have fights but there is a smattering of faggotry added to a fight when you do it on ice skates.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
you're talking out your pussy right now, son.

i'm not interested in any non-combat sport. i just don't know how to give a fuck about men trying to get a ball from Point A to Point B. nor do i give a shit about Ice-Capades so Hockey is out as well. at least they have fights but there is a smattering of faggotry added to a fight when you do it on ice skates.

And there you go again....typical oppressed state of anger. I wouldn't expect anything less from someone like you.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I'm fortunate that I live and work about 5 minutes from the only course in our small town and I can pop over there and play nine holes in an hour. If I play with a friend it takes about 90 minutes. I can't do the large group thing... too much time.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
you're so civilised
Yet you're the one that commented on a thread about golfers to say that you hate golf and your parents are selfish, blah blah. You added nothing of value - only controversy.
Fuck outta here...

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
upload_2017-5-11_13-40-17.jpeg

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Yet you're the one that commented on a thread about golfers to say that you hate golf and your parents are selfish, blah blah. You added nothing of value - only controversy.
Fuck outta here...

golfers need to be told that they're lame.

A

anasibrahim

May 23, 2023
I can totally relate to that love/hate relationship with golf. It's a game that can test your patience and resilience.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
What a fantastic bump for an old thread on a bodybuilding forum. Very informative.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Someone had to get their daddy issues out. I guess we are offering up free therapy now.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nah, there was a post that was removed... one of those new account, super-generic posts. I don't understand the point. Immediately after I noticed the appearance of another quasi-legitimate account logging in. Coincidence? I think not. I should have asked the poster if they had any golf lesson or equipment referral links. I don't know why they think they have to pad their post count. Just go ahead and post their adverts.

FrancisSanders

FrancisSanders

Apr 1, 2023
I know this thread is from a while back, but I couldn't resist joining the conversation. Golf addiction is timeless, my friend! Even after 6 years, I bet you're still hooked on the game.
Consistency can be a real challenge in golf, but it's part of what keeps us coming back. One day you're on fire, and the next day it feels like you've regressed. But that's the beauty of this sport—every round is a new opportunity to improve and enjoy the game.
By the way, if you're still seeking some golf-related inspiration, check out golftravellux.com. They've got some awesome resources that might reignite your passion for the game, even after all these years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic