Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Any Experience with EPI?

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Just wanted to get everyone's opinion on this. From what I have heard it acts a little like winny without the joint pain problems.

Here is the RPN Havoc information:

Havoc represents the latest in a long, distinguished line of hormonal products designed to optimize the body's ability to maximize muscular hypertrophy. With an overall Q ratio of 12, Havoc, being completely non-estrogenic, offers an ideal composition to maximize strength and lean mass gains, with minimal side effects such as lethargy or gyno.

Havoc is the peak of performance...period!

Remember the popular prohormones in the past? Love to have something as strong or stronger than those products like 1-AD, Halodrol-50, PheraPlex?

Havoc's active ingredient, 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol, is an analog of an aromatase inhibitor used safely in Japan for decades. Independent studies have shown that Havoc is not only 15 times more myotrophic than Halodrol-50 and 20x more myotrophic than ProMagnon, but has an incredible myotrophic ratio of 12, whereas Halodrol-50 has a myotrophic ratio of 2.6 and Pro-Magnon a ratio of only 1.1. What does this all mean? That on a milligram-per-milligram basis, Havoc is far less likely to induce undesirable, androgenic mediated-type side effects such as acne, hair loss, etc.

Havoc is the next generation hormone to deliver the AMAZING results: lean, dry, hard, quality chizeled gains; without the unwanted and undesirable side effects from the old school hormones of yesterday!

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg **

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
**Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin (Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
The reason I asked was I'm thinking of adding it to my cut at week 8. Just a little helper without joint pain.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
It's good stuff, and you've got the right idea using it while dieting down. I used it twice and will try to buy another bottle before it all dries up so I can use it precontest(I've used it precontest before, but not the competition my avatar is from).

...I've been trying to think of something more helpful to say, but it's been over a year since I used it last so I've forgotten all objective results. Think of it as comparable to Anavar without raping your wallet.

Last edited:
Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
It's good stuff, and you've got the right idea using it while dieting down. I used it twice and will try to buy another bottle before it all dries up so I can use it precontest(I've used it precontest before, but not the competition my avatar is from).

...I've been trying to think of something more helpful to say, but it's been over a year since I used it last so I've forgotten all objective results. Think of it as comparable to Anavar without raping your wallet.

Thank you!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic