Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Anti-inflammatory effects of omega-3 fatty acids

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
The medical research community is finally beginning to link the body's inflammatory responses to the cause of many diseases even depression. this is a rather in-depth lecture and long but listen to the underlying message.
which is Omega fatty acids can greatly help calm the body's inflammation. In body building we are always looking for an edge. Keeping inflammation down with out NSAIDS is a big deal.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I can see no one wants to take the time to learn anything as potentially beneficial as this.
Americans have become so lazy....

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Hey Titan, thank you for posting this. I didn't catch it when it got posted. The forum is really screwed up and I am seeing threads that are years old, but yet threads that are only a couple weeks old aren't showing at all.

Many of us at TID knew this and the information was discussed a few times over the last couple years. It's always nice to have a refresher though.

Our problem is that we are getting too much O6 and not enough O3 in our modern, western diets. It's like our diet has been set up to make us unhealthy and be more prone to disease and inflammation.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic