RalfKelleh
What's New?

Answer of the question

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Yep, can't find a freaking car, didn't even know that was a real thing, thought it was fake news like everything else.
Yeah same thing, didn’t know I was going to be searching for dealerships not marking up cars over MSRP, then essentially buying unseen and waiting 6 weeks.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
The only way I see this war ending is if people within the Russian government assassinate Putin, take over control and withdraw all their troops from Ukraine. this way they can say it’s an all new government and to drop the sanctions against them. i don’t see the sanctions being removed or reduced while Putin’s in power even if he decides to pull all troops out of Ukraine

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The only way I see this war ending is if people within the Russian government assassinate Putin, take over control and withdraw all their troops from Ukraine. this way they can say it’s an all new government and to drop the sanctions against them. i don’t see the sanctions being removed or reduced while Putin’s in power even if he decides to pull all troops out of Ukraine
Agreed. Right now Putin is watching his back because there are a lot of very powerful Russians, who just recently were very rich Russians, that are extremely unhappy with him. Transitions of power do happen in authoritarian states, but they aren't peaceful transitions of power. Putin could accidently fall from a 5th story window or accidently ingest cesium or another radioactive isotope, like many of his opponents in the last 20 years. Seems like the old fashioned "head on a pike" has fallen out of favor in the last 75 years.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic