Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Another Women & Steriods vid

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Why don't you approach the one you seem to prefer first and ask her "would you like to train with our friendly burly bunch, a meaty girl like you would fit right in?"

That should get some conversation started.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Why don't you approach the one you seem to prefer first and ask her "would you like to train with our friendly burly bunch, a meaty girl like you would fit right in?"

That should get some conversation started.

shes already training with us rawdeal ... geez keep up

I've been showing up eating allot more bananas and Popsicles i figure that will get her attention, that and my ultra short shorts with my ass cheeks hanging out

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Jamie used to post at anasci and professional muscle under the name anthrogeekuconn, about 2-5 years ago.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Back in the early-mid 2000's, some of the females used to post their cycles, off season and pre-contest, online more frequently. Wish I still had access to some of those threads as i'd link them here, but the boards are no longer open:(

Probably if you do a search on the women's forum at EliteFitness, from that time period, you may see some still up....but i';m not sure, as I was banned from that forum in 2007 despite being one of the original members in the 90's. Of all the female forums I've been on over the many years, EF, Iron Trybe, and the old AF board were the ones that stick out the most to me. We had tons of top fitness, figure, and FBB women posting up (most under alias names for ID protection). Those days seem to be a sad figure of the past, unfortunately. The decline of FBB contests, social media, and just burnout and changing of lives seem to have been the culprit. Guess health would have to figure in too....women get ripped off in that aspect. Had a ton of friends I miss from those days:(

If you ladies can get the female sections up (with support from males too), with time, more may flock to here. It's hard with social media though. I've always favored these forum boards over social media personally.

I'd suggest of talking about drug use, keep in mind that there will be jealousy involved by other females who do not do as well.....then the whole "she used this at this dosage and it's the only reason she won" crap will come into play. Meanwhile said loser is taking more, lol. That was always a factor too, which drove many to not post as much, or keep their ID under a tighter lid.

I'm going off topic some here, but I hope to see the days where these females sections thrive again!:cool:

Trainurbody

Trainurbody

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2019
Back in the early-mid 2000's, some of the females used to post their cycles, off season and pre-contest, online more frequently. Wish I still had access to some of those threads as i'd link them here, but the boards are no longer open:(

Probably if you do a search on the women's forum at EliteFitness, from that time period, you may see some still up....but i';m not sure, as I was banned from that forum in 2007 despite being one of the original members in the 90's. Of all the female forums I've been on over the many years, EF, Iron Trybe, and the old AF board were the ones that stick out the most to me. We had tons of top fitness, figure, and FBB women posting up (most under alias names for ID protection). Those days seem to be a sad figure of the past, unfortunately. The decline of FBB contests, social media, and just burnout and changing of lives seem to have been the culprit. Guess health would have to figure in too....women get ripped off in that aspect. Had a ton of friends I miss from those days:(

If you ladies can get the female sections up (with support from males too), with time, more may flock to here. It's hard with social media though. I've always favored these forum boards over social media personally.

I'd suggest of talking about drug use, keep in mind that there will be jealousy involved by other females who do not do as well.....then the whole "she used this at this dosage and it's the only reason she won" crap will come into play. Meanwhile said loser is taking more, lol. That was always a factor too, which drove many to not post as much, or keep their ID under a tighter lid.

I'm going off topic some here, but I hope to see the days where these females sections thrive again!:cool:[/QUOTE

I appreciate your post, and would also love to see the female sections more active. For the most part, bodybuilding is still a man's world, and not a lot of information is available to females. I find myself being my own guinea pig, since there is no good source to go to.

I do find it interesting that you brought up jealousy involving other women, like women are the only ones who get jealous of others. Perhaps they are just more open about it, idk. lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why is it, that so many posts that start out about women, turn in to guys talking about dick!!! No wonder it's so difficult to get good info for women. Stick to the topic, or start your own post....js
Good point @Trainurbody , cleaned it up.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
"I do find it interesting that you brought up jealousy involving other women, like women are the only ones who get jealous of others. Perhaps they are just more open about it, idk. lol."

Yea, that's definitely true on both sides. You see male competitors today complaining that others guys are using this or that. I think 15 years ago, especially on the forums where everybody was posting (before social media mostly), women definitely went through a run where they got criticized pretty hard if they posted their drug use, and did well competing. As a result, they stopped sharing what they were doing and didn't post exact details openly. In 2003-05, one of my friends learned this first hand. She won the 2002 Jr USA, then 2nd the following year at the USA's. She detailed her diet, training, weight, drug and supplement use, and pics, and when she placed well, others gave her flack and used her log against her.

Trainurbody

Trainurbody

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2019
Good point @Trainurbody , cleaned it up.

OOPs, responded to the wrong post.......Thank you Lizard!! I appreciate the response. I do have a sense of humor, and not at all prudish, but I just get frustrated, when I'm trying to gather information, and the chat starts going in a different direction.

Trainurbody

Trainurbody

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2019
"I do find it interesting that you brought up jealousy involving other women, like women are the only ones who get jealous of others. Perhaps they are just more open about it, idk. lol."

Yea, that's definitely true on both sides. You see male competitors today complaining that others guys are using this or that. I think 15 years ago, especially on the forums where everybody was posting (before social media mostly), women definitely went through a run where they got criticized pretty hard if they posted their drug use, and did well competing. As a result, they stopped sharing what they were doing and didn't post exact details openly. In 2003-05, one of my friends learned this first hand. She won the 2002 Jr USA, then 2nd the following year at the USA's. She detailed her diet, training, weight, drug and supplement use, and pics, and when she placed well, others gave her flack and used her log against her.

I've seen that happen as well, which is very unfortunate for those of us who welcome the valuable information, and know that when one wins, we all win.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I just came across this post. I go back to the AF days with Mr BMJ. I've seen several instagrams of past competitors talking about their drug use, several themes come to mind here and this is just my opinion. 1) There seems to be some sort of self justification to get off AAS, they want people to tell them they look great without them, a sort of self reassurance that it's OK, but within their messages they mix in how they miss looking more muscular, you can tell it bothers them and over time, they drift back to competing or just guest posing or becoming more of a fitness model. Not as muscular or ripped as they were before, but a level or two up from natural for sure and perhaps something they are comfortable with, and from a health perspective, something they can live with. 2) They talk about doses and what they looked like on X dose of X. You look at the physique and know, there is no way that amount of muscle could be attained, even with decent genetics with just 5 - 10 mg of X, even over a longer time frame. Perhaps an attempt to get newbies to use less I don't know what that is about. 3) They will cite how good they can look (with training and diet) without drugs now. Well for sure, the East Germans proved that with their doping programs decades ago. The doped women if they continued to train properly maintain an advantage indefinitely over women that never doped. The increase in satellite cell proliferation alone with give one a permanent advantage, so to say that look at me now I'm natural so you can do it to without AAS, is not true. 4) Some of these women are already virilized, deeper voice, receded hair line, still have to shave, etc. It's not going to change back, so if you still like being more muscular and stronger, don't put lipstick on the pig, run a base of something safe and be happy with being stronger and more muscular (within reason). Be who you want to be, not what society wants you to be. 5) The concept of what is "safe" for women. Define safe, it is a lack of liver cancer, cardiovascular disease or hypertrophic cardiomyophy and heart failure or is it cosmetic. Testosterone is the safest anabolic agent on the planet, for men or women. We make it, and women depending on their menstrual cycle at times have greater concentrations running around their body than estradiol. Look up the normal circulating concentrations. Follow the years of data on FTM trans, yes they virilize but they lead otherwise normal lives. No increase risk of cancer, heart disease, etc. Can't say the same about running a C-17 oral for a long time or other synthetic in higher doses. So back to my point, if you've already virilized and still want more lean and less fat, running a lower dose or HRT as it is called these days of test or a mix of test/deca can in a relative sense accomplish that goal. The virilizing sides unless you are mega dosing only go so far. Many trans are not happy because they haven't fully virilized and they are taking 100 mg/TC a week or more.

I always preferred the old days where the women posted what they did and what happened, good or bad. There is no way to know if someone does the same thing, the outcome, good or bad will be the same, but at least we had some idea of what was really going on. Now it's just bullshit with social media lipstick on it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic