Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Another WCBB refugee

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Man yall are laughing at my history! I will try to think of a new one.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
So... somebody left the loading dock door open and unattended again didn't they..... ladies room is on the right down the hall....

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
So... somebody left the loading dock door open and unattended again didn't they..... ladies room is on the right down the hall....
Lady's room you say? I went in there because you were aggressively manning a glory hole by the urinal in the men's room. It's not a glory hole if it is big enough for you to put your hole torso through and grab men sir. I will not name names of your customers...$7 a pop. My pal A1 brings home over $200 a night from a hobby.

:)

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
Lady's room you say? I went in there because you were aggressively manning a glory hole by the urinal in the men's room. It's not a glory hole if it is big enough for you to put your hole torso through and grab men sir. I will not name names of your customers...$7 a pop. My pal A1 brings home over $200 a night from a hobby.

:)
don't be so jealous, I tell them all to see you if they want it for free, I even tell them how you prefer if they don't shower for a few days before.... I'm looking out for you!!!!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
don't be so jealous, I tell them all to see you if they want it for free, I even tell them how you prefer if they don't shower for a few days before.... I'm looking out for you!!!!
touché sir. and thanks, you are a real friend.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
You guys have NO IDEA how glad I am to have found you. I was 100% losing my shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic