Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Another Testosterone 400 Question

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey Guys,
What do you guys think of heating up vial or warming up syringe when taking Testosterone 400? Will this make shot less painful? If so what would be the best way of heating vial or syringe? I am currently taking 3/4 (slowly ramping up) of 1cc but the pain is still strong.
Thanks again for your help with my testosterone 400 quest.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I think anything above 300 is gonna be slightly painful no matter how you do it. I used to run the syringe under hot water for a min or two to get the oil a bit warm. It seemed to help just a little bit. But with any high dosed gear, your just gonna have to take a little pain.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I think anything above 300 is gonna be slightly painful no matter how you do it. I used to run the syringe under hot water for a min or two to get the oil a bit warm. It seemed to help just a little bit. But with any high dosed gear, your just gonna have to take a little pain.

Well true for most but if you have the express way of doing it or making it 500 is smooth as 250 imo.

peace.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
And if you have 400 that's a bit painful imo cut it with a 250 to up your total t intake.
right-on peace

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i personaly like something with alittle kick to it....i enjoy the swelling part ...Makes me feel like im getting something out of it....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Hey Guys,
What do you guys think of heating up vial or warming up syringe when taking Test 400? Will this make shot less painful? If so what would be the best way of heating vial or syringe? I am currently taking 3/4 (slowly ramping up) of 1cc but the pain is still strong.
Thanks again for your help.

heating it up is just gonna make the oil more thinner to draw ...its not going to cut the pain factor down..Your pain factor will slow down once your body get use to the compounds u are injecting....

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
If it's painful oil, it's going to stay painful. Don't ride out the storm thinking that one day your painful gear is going to magically stop hurting because you're just building up unnecessary scar tissue. Cut it with something or get new stuff.

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
Had some T400, always heated it up under running water, but as stated, that seems to only make it easier to shoot (thinner). I dont think you can get around the pain. I just mix mine with something with a little less density to it, like Deca 250, which always seems to help.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
UH OH, i just had 2 vials of Test 500 shipped, oh well read my sig!!!

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^lol not all pain is good pain, in fact, that is a very bad pain to endure!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic