Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Another Surgery...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Just had surgery yesterday on my left hand. What was supposed to be a simple "boutonniere correction" procedure on my left middle finger turned into getting the finger split open from nail to knuckle in order to repair tendons and ligaments, as well as getting a pin installed. In 4-6 weeks the pin will come out and another will be placed in the side of the finger so I can start bending the tip before all out therapy.
Perhaps I'm getting too old to playing football with these young guys...

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Best wishes with recovery! i think you'll be fine to keep showing the kids how its done, i had same surgery (pinky finger) and 20 yrs later i still cant tell, except for the scar, that i had it done. When they pull that pin does it feel funny, not painful just unusual!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey man good to hear from you, not so much with the shitty news though... definitely not too old to keep playing!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Thanks everyone. Needless to say my season is over and I'm outta work at least 6 weeks so I'll be stopping in a little more now

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Thanks everyone. Needless to say my season is over and I'm outta work at least 6 weeks so I'll be stopping in a little more now
It has been a while but sorry to hear about your injury but with your magical healing power you'll bounce right back. Sucks to even not have the full use of your hand though...

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Just had surgery yesterday on my left hand. What was supposed to be a simple "boutonniere correction" procedure on my left middle finger turned into getting the finger split open from nail to knuckle in order to repair tendons and ligaments, as well as getting a pin installed. In 4-6 weeks the pin will come out and another will be placed in the side of the finger so I can start bending the tip before all out therapy.
Perhaps I'm getting too old to playing football with these young guys...

Ahem........pussy! Lmfao.

Good to see you still alive and kicking ' fucker.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
You're a pussy.

Suck it up and implement the shocker next time....should come naturally now!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Why is Mindless commenting on my shit? Doesn't he have an internet restraining order against me or some shit

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic