Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

ANOTHER protein deal

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks, Mac. I wish that me saying "Thank you" and sounding really needy worked as well on my wife as it does with you, but .......
in this case, I am already stashed on that exact product.

I mentioned in the other recent thread about MyProtein that you had shared a similar offer here about (rough estimate) a year ago, and this one was it. Got a bunch of Whey Iso from Bulk Supps back then, and used the recent MyProtein code for Casein instead. Used to be an Optimum Nutrition customer when their occasional BOGO50% sales came along, but I'm a macgyver disciple now.

Other people here will, or should, jump all over this however :)

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
how is this the best protein?

"best" meaning you can not buy a higher quality protein than this. It is 90% isolate which is the 'most pure' protein available. It is sourced from Glanbia, largest dairy whey producer in the us.

Cold process, micro filtered (vs an ion-exchange) which preserves all the thing in whey which have amazing health benefits beyond it just being a protein source.

This is just protein only. (unflavored) They add a small amount of lecithin as an emulsifying agent or it would never mix. I made the mistake of buying non-instatized protein before, and trust my you want the lecithin!

High end brands like Iso-Pure, market this and sell for double the price. This is one of my staples since I dont want to eat 3lbs of meat a day. For the past 10 years I probably get 1/2 my protein intake from whey.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
"best" meaning you can not buy a higher quality protein than this. It is 90% isolate which is the 'most pure' protein available. It is sourced from Glanbia, largest dairy whey producer in the us.

Cold process, micro filtered (vs an ion-exchange) which preserves all the thing in whey which have amazing health benefits beyond it just being a protein source.

This is just protein only. (unflavored) They add a small amount of lecithin as an emulsifying agent or it would never mix. I made the mistake of buying non-instatized protein before, and trust my you want the lecithin!

High end brands like Iso-Pure, market this and sell for double the price. This is one of my staples since I dont want to eat 3lbs of meat a day. For the past 10 years I probably get 1/2 my protein intake from whey.

the one from myprotein is 90%, but not sure where its from and if it's ion exchange or micro filtered. It just says filtered

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I know bulk supps source from glanbia since I bought a 25kg bag before and got the full glanbia bag ;)

But there are only a few whey producers so as long as it is not coming from China, your good!

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012

This is good to know

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic