Latest Member
miamiking75
What's New?

ANOTHER protein deal

rawdeal

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks, Mac. I wish that me saying "Thank you" and sounding really needy worked as well on my wife as it does with you, but .......
in this case, I am already stashed on that exact product.

I mentioned in the other recent thread about MyProtein that you had shared a similar offer here about (rough estimate) a year ago, and this one was it. Got a bunch of Whey Iso from Bulk Supps back then, and used the recent MyProtein code for Casein instead. Used to be an Optimum Nutrition customer when their occasional BOGO50% sales came along, but I'm a macgyver disciple now.

Other people here will, or should, jump all over this however :)

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
how is this the best protein?

"best" meaning you can not buy a higher quality protein than this. It is 90% isolate which is the 'most pure' protein available. It is sourced from Glanbia, largest dairy whey producer in the us.

Cold process, micro filtered (vs an ion-exchange) which preserves all the thing in whey which have amazing health benefits beyond it just being a protein source.

This is just protein only. (unflavored) They add a small amount of lecithin as an emulsifying agent or it would never mix. I made the mistake of buying non-instatized protein before, and trust my you want the lecithin!

High end brands like Iso-Pure, market this and sell for double the price. This is one of my staples since I dont want to eat 3lbs of meat a day. For the past 10 years I probably get 1/2 my protein intake from whey.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
"best" meaning you can not buy a higher quality protein than this. It is 90% isolate which is the 'most pure' protein available. It is sourced from Glanbia, largest dairy whey producer in the us.

Cold process, micro filtered (vs an ion-exchange) which preserves all the thing in whey which have amazing health benefits beyond it just being a protein source.

This is just protein only. (unflavored) They add a small amount of lecithin as an emulsifying agent or it would never mix. I made the mistake of buying non-instatized protein before, and trust my you want the lecithin!

High end brands like Iso-Pure, market this and sell for double the price. This is one of my staples since I dont want to eat 3lbs of meat a day. For the past 10 years I probably get 1/2 my protein intake from whey.
the one from myprotein is 90%, but not sure where its from and if it's ion exchange or micro filtered. It just says filtered

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I know bulk supps source from glanbia since I bought a 25kg bag before and got the full glanbia bag ;)

But there are only a few whey producers so as long as it is not coming from China, your good!

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012

This is good to know