Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Another POS protesting the flag at Olympic trials.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
1625358105193.png
1625357749173.png

Here's the latest Ass Hat trying to make a name for herself. Olympic hopeful Gwen Berry Steps down off the podium during the National Anthem and drapes her head in an activist tee shirt. Kick her off the team than out of the country. Fuck her.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Check this out....... the IOC has stated that they would not allow political statements on the podium. "Athletes who break protest rules at the July 24-Aug. 9 Tokyo Games face three rounds of disciplinary action — by the IOC, a sport’s governing body and a national Olympic body. " The new guidelines come after two American athletes were reprimanded by the U.S. Olympic Committee for medal podium protests at the Pan-American Games in August in Lima, Peru. Fencer Race Imboden kneeled and hammer thrower Gwen Berry raised a fist in protest. Both were put on probation for 12 months, a period that covers the Tokyo Olympics. This may be Berry's 2nd offense since put on probation in 2019.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Seems the US thinks it is OK

US BMX tranny to burn flag on the podium

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I heard and read about this on espn, and was totally disgusted. Why do these athletes think this is ok, especially during the Olympics? You never hear of these athletes doing this on their own time, ever! And the blue lip? LMFAO!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I heard and read about this on espn, and was totally disgusted. Why do these athletes think this is ok, especially during the Olympics? You never hear of these athletes doing this on their own time, ever! And the blue lip? LMFAO!

Sadly, this is an easy answer. She took third place in the hammer throw at the US qualifiers. Surprised the US team is taking three hammer throwers. Who won the gold in the hammer throw last Olympics? I don't know either. Not a lot of sponsor money in this event. Prior to this "event" no one knew this person. Now, we all know, and she'll make good money as a racist malcontent, just like Kapernick. Pretty clever, actuallly. She's got a smart agent. I'm sure there's a book waiting in the wings, and she'll likely by an ESPN analyst for track and field for the next Olympics, if being angry and black is still the in thing. She might get bumped by then by a cross-dressing tranny hate-crime victim paraolympic athlete who scores higher on the intersectionality grading scale.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Just another POS whiny little nobody that wants attention. Basically like half the world’s population at this point. Your there to represent your country and it’s flag retard, that’s what the Olympics are about. Anyone gets caught disrespecting the flag this way should be immediately removed from all other opportunities to be involved in this ever again period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

Exactly, football season is long since over and not one of these social warriors supporting BLM has protested or done anything to help support their cause. This kind of crap is why many people are turning sports off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic