Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Another POS protesting the flag at Olympic trials.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Yes, I meant to put that in my original post!...That it is up to the parent(s) to know what their children are involved in/with....It seems tho, ST, that in this day and time the "family" unit is broken?...There are so many kids without parents or parents who themselves are on dope/debilitating circumstances that don't get the needed "parenting" they should....

The reason I made that point about pushers targeting kids was because of my own family experiences...One of my aunt's o/d at the ripe age of 16....Her boyfriend was around 22 and was a known doper and pusher...Her mother and father tried to intervene as well as her brothers and sisters...However, she was too far gone to help...My grandparents were devasted when she passed and tried to get the boyfriend put away...Nothing ever came about in regards to him getting any type of punishment, legally, that is....Also, I was thinking about the kids that have run away or have been kidnapped and are used for sex trafficking....From what I understand, the pushers' main weapon of control is to get em hooked on dope....

Really sorry to hear that about your brother, friend, especially knowing he was your only brother!...U do have TID as a go-to for brotherhood thankfully!...Hopefully, it will stay up and running for a long while...Seems like we are pretty much on the same page here!...

Anyway, in my honest humble opinion, as a society in general, I really don't know what the answer is to all the issues that humanity is facing?....It's always good conversing with u, my friend!.... I Really enjoy your camaraderie!!!...

I understand. In my lifetime I have seen a LOT of lives totally destroyed by drugs. Cocaine especially. Its so sad to see this happen to good people. I was married to a woman who because an alcoholic and coke addict, found out later she had been sexually abused as a small child by her grandfather. I've sat through the 12 step meetings and rehab programs, been to the psychologists. Nothing does any good until that person hits rock bottom and wants help. My brother was like that. I watched him spiral out of control for decades. He went from traveling the world as an engineer in the defense industry, having top secret clearance to not being able to function enough to work. I watched his wife drink with him ad his two kids sit and watch the destruction. Everyone in my family and his was in total denial except me. Kind of made me the bad guy. Finally one day he got up and cut his wrists and bled to death while his wife and kids were sleeping. I have been pretty bitter over this whole thing because it could have been prevented before it ever came to this. This is exactly why I neither drink or do any kind of recreational drug. The strongest pain medication I will take is Ibuprofen.

BA, I feel your pain bro. It is devastating to have addiction problems etc in your family. I also don't know how we solve these issues. I know that when we had Prohibition it only made the mafia stronger as there was a lot of money in smuggling liquor and opening illegal bars. People still drank. I have watched since Nixon's war on drugs how problems went from hippies selling bags of pot their friends to violent drug cartels making huge amounts of profits. This is a type of prohibition as well and all it has done is make the problem worse and make violent drug cartels and gangs very wealthy. Perhaps if we just legalize it all? People that want to do dope are going to do it. There seems to be little sense in filling up our prison with people that are either addicts or just got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time with a bag of dope. Because you are high and break and existing law means nothing. You broke a law. Legalize all of this crap and start arresting real criminals and let the chips fall where they may with those who choose to do dope. You get addicted then you pay the consequences. Go get yourself straight.

The same goes to you BA. You seen like a very good guy with a great set of ethics. Hard to find.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Take a look what pro football player and Olympic athlete Herschel Walker had to say about these protest. Love this guy! What a tremendous athlete as well as a positive representation to both his race and humanity.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Data?...

Data? The CDC announced it is pulling the PCR test. It has been a fraud since the outset.

The 'vaccines' which are not 'vaccines' as defined by the CDC or NIH or anyone else AND which are not approved by the FDA are 97% effective against COVID.
COVID has a 99.9% survival rate in an unvaccinated person with normal immune system.
I am not a mathematics guy....but I can do that math.

Regards and respect,
-CC-

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Data? The CDC announced it is pulling the PCR test. It has been a fraud since the outset.

The 'vaccines' which are not 'vaccines' as defined by the CDC or NIH or anyone else AND which are not approved by the FDA are 97% effective against COVID.
COVID has a 99.9% survival rate in an unvaccinated person with normal immune system.
I am not a mathematics guy....but I can do that math.

Regards and respect,
-CC-

I think we are talking about two different things, CCM...I was asking for "data" ( info) in regards to this post that follows --->

captaincaveman said:

"There is a global IQ test going on right now. IQ...not book smarts or GPA's. Common sense is being tested. It would be fun if it weren't so ridiculous and dangerous."

I was curious to know where this is coming from?....I'm wondering why "they" (whoever this is) would be concerned with the global populations', I.Q. based on common sense?...Back at ya with ultimate respect, friend!...:)

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Oh. Funny. That is my analysis based on observation.
The vaccine was bad while Trump was in office.
It is a vaccine so effective it must be mandated now that Trump is out of office.
The lowest vaccine states were the highest margin of victory for Trump.
Not taking it is common sense until more time passes. That is the IQ test.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Oh. Funny. That is my analysis based on observation.
The vaccine was bad while Trump was in office.
It is a vaccine so effective it must be mandated now that Trump is out of office.
The lowest vaccine states were the highest margin of victory for Trump.
Not taking it is common sense until more time passes. That is the IQ test.

10-4...My bad or should I say, "my lack of Common Sense", haha...

U know to come to think about it, I remember a while back viewing a vid on the guy that invented the PCR test...During the interview, he repeatedly said that his PCR test was NOT suitable for testing for COVID...He went into detail on why it was not even close to being a valid indicator for the virus....Oddly, enough, mysteriously, he expired not long after making the vid...:eek:

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Her 15 seconds of fame is over. !!!!!!

1628297982621.png

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Look at that disgusting ape looking cunt .. By the way that’s not racist she really does look like a ape.. Kick that bitch right the fuck off stage she a disgrace..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic