Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Another New Guy

R

Reader591

Jan 26, 2023
Just wanted to introduce myself, I was invited from UGbodybuilding by @IronSoul . Since I’m relatively new over there, I’ll copy and paste my intro from there here.

Just wanted to take a minuet and introduce myself. Ive always been into fitness, and trying to learn everything I could about it. My dad had an entire home gym that I played around in starting at 12 years old, and after my embarrassment to find how weak I was, I vowed I would not be that week anymore. I was also on the chubby side. I did what I could, read all the old magazines my dad had from the 90s era, some books he had on training and diet, and went to counting calories and eating under 20 grams of fat a day ☠️.

Several years later, I was in the high school band but was stronger than pretty much all of my athlete friends. In 9th grade I swore I could bench 225 and naturally no one believed that the band nerd Who took piano lessons as well could do it. After proving them wrong when sneaking into the high school weight room in between classes to hit my max, a clean 225 bench, my friends told our strength coach. He didn’t believe them, gave me a 165 tops (senior year told me he knew I was pretty strong and just wanted to provoke me) I went in and proved it. Next thing I knew I was a defensive end, and by junior year I was starting left end.

I worked out for a couple years after high school, hit a 305 bench, and hit a 365 squat at questionable depth. Then got married, gained weight on a not very lean, but not fat frame. I weighed 200 at 5’9 at this time, I’d guess low 20s body fat, 36 inch pants and more like a 39 inch actually measure waist.

Gained weight up to 245 before realizing that I was fat, had less muscle, could barley do 10 push ups and my 38 inch pants were tight.

Over the next year I lost 80 or so pounds, lowest weights I hit was low 160s and I did it with no cardio or consistent tracking, instead found tricks and habits and kept a mental note on protein consumption.

(I will say I did track every bit of food through high school, weighed it, and logged it in a note book only smart phone when I was in high school was blackberries and at the end, the iPhone came out but I had a Nokia lol).

Since then I’ve been very intentional with training and health, programming, and the balance between the absolute best methods vs what I will actually do for ever. For example, I will acutely work out a push pull split, or
Upper lower, that requires 4-6 days a week training, but me default is 3-4 full body work outs a week if I’m a busy season.

I know have a 4 year old son that I want to be strong and fit for, the past year I’ve been able to get my wife into consistent weight lifting (ironically she’s my first introduction into PEDs, and why I research them at all, pharma oxabdralone) and as far as mys stats I now weigh 220, strength focus training but use periodized training methods, and want to swap more focus on hypertrophy. I also am on prescribed trt and I am giving small dose pharma nandrolone a go to see how I respond, with my job some extra cushion on the joints would be nice sometimes, although my joint pain isn’t too bad and normally some
Fasting can clean it up, but my right side ulnar nerves likes to get inflamed too, so it was prescribed to see if that would help it any. Part of my motivation to learn more about this stuff.””””””

End of
Copy oaste

Currently my last know squat max is 505, max bench I pushed 395 but I think I’ve got 405 in me, haven’t tried yet. Max deadlift is up to 585 now. I lean more forward strength and performance than aesthetics, it’s most fun for me. I’ve yet to cycle, but really
Close to starting my first one. Nandrolone that I mentioned above at low dose has been very nice to me, and I’m enjoying it. Still at my 140 mg test cyp base with 70 nandrolone. I peaked at 233 at the start of Jan, I’ve been cutting and down to 218 yesterday. I’ll start a log here shortly.

Thanks for reading my long intro and hope to learn a lot from you guys!

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Just wanted to introduce myself, I was invited from UGbodybuilding by @IronSoul . Since I’m relatively new over there, I’ll copy and paste my intro from there here.

Just wanted to take a minuet and introduce myself. Ive always been into fitness, and trying to learn everything I could about it. My dad had an entire home gym that I played around in starting at 12 years old, and after my embarrassment to find how weak I was, I vowed I would not be that week anymore. I was also on the chubby side. I did what I could, read all the old magazines my dad had from the 90s era, some books he had on training and diet, and went to counting calories and eating under 20 grams of fat a day ☠️.

Several years later, I was in the high school band but was stronger than pretty much all of my athlete friends. In 9th grade I swore I could bench 225 and naturally no one believed that the band nerd Who took piano lessons as well could do it. After proving them wrong when sneaking into the high school weight room in between classes to hit my max, a clean 225 bench, my friends told our strength coach. He didn’t believe them, gave me a 165 tops (senior year told me he knew I was pretty strong and just wanted to provoke me) I went in and proved it. Next thing I knew I was a defensive end, and by junior year I was starting left end.

I worked out for a couple years after high school, hit a 305 bench, and hit a 365 squat at questionable depth. Then got married, gained weight on a not very lean, but not fat frame. I weighed 200 at 5’9 at this time, I’d guess low 20s body fat, 36 inch pants and more like a 39 inch actually measure waist.

Gained weight up to 245 before realizing that I was fat, had less muscle, could barley do 10 push ups and my 38 inch pants were tight.

Over the next year I lost 80 or so pounds, lowest weights I hit was low 160s and I did it with no cardio or consistent tracking, instead found tricks and habits and kept a mental note on protein consumption.

(I will say I did track every bit of food through high school, weighed it, and logged it in a note book only smart phone when I was in high school was blackberries and at the end, the iPhone came out but I had a Nokia lol).

Since then I’ve been very intentional with training and health, programming, and the balance between the absolute best methods vs what I will actually do for ever. For example, I will acutely work out a push pull split, or
Upper lower, that requires 4-6 days a week training, but me default is 3-4 full body work outs a week if I’m a busy season.

I know have a 4 year old son that I want to be strong and fit for, the past year I’ve been able to get my wife into consistent weight lifting (ironically she’s my first introduction into PEDs, and why I research them at all, pharma oxabdralone) and as far as mys stats I now weigh 220, strength focus training but use periodized training methods, and want to swap more focus on hypertrophy. I also am on prescribed trt and I am giving small dose pharma nandrolone a go to see how I respond, with my job some extra cushion on the joints would be nice sometimes, although my joint pain isn’t too bad and normally some
Fasting can clean it up, but my right side ulnar nerves likes to get inflamed too, so it was prescribed to see if that would help it any. Part of my motivation to learn more about this stuff.””””””

End of
Copy oaste

Currently my last know squat max is 505, max bench I pushed 395 but I think I’ve got 405 in me, haven’t tried yet. Max deadlift is up to 585 now. I lean more forward strength and performance than aesthetics, it’s most fun for me. I’ve yet to cycle, but really
Close to starting my first one. Nandrolone that I mentioned above at low dose has been very nice to me, and I’m enjoying it. Still at my 140 mg test cyp base with 70 nandrolone. I peaked at 233 at the start of Jan, I’ve been cutting and down to 218 yesterday. I’ll start a log here shortly.

Thanks for reading my long intro and hope to learn a lot from you guys!
Whats up. I remember you from ugbb. You are newer there but you make a lot of good posts. I think you will like it here. I'll see you around.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome and thanks for coming over............now POST UP!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic